Menu
Luoho Commercial City
Sep 29, 2007 19:48
  • NRHODES
Can anyone please give me some information in regards to the Luohu Commercial City in Shenzhen? I travelled to Shenzhen on Business and am going back to HK with my family in January. They want to go to the Luohu Commercial City but as I was taken there, I am not sure how to get there from the train.

Also, I have heard of people that you can hire to take you through the Luohu Commercial City and do haggling for you. Has anyone done this? How was the experience? If you can suggest any good stallholders (we're happy to look at anything), that would be great too. :-)

One more thing, can anyone suggest any good and closeby food places? We don't want to be travelling too far away from the train station. Thanks so much and any help would be greatfully appreciated. :-)
Oct 9, 2007 18:08
GUEST11668 Since you have plenty of time, I suggest you buy "Shop In Shenzhen" by Ellen McNally. Is available on her website for $12.00USD plus shipping. If will give you the best shops, tailors, restaurants in Luohu, etc.

When you leave the train, you will go through immigratyion for4 Hong Kong and then for China. Follow the crowds after that. After you get out of the train station there is an escalator to your right...up and there is Louhu.
Apr 26, 2008 10:44
GUESTKYLE How to go to lou ho commercal dity?
Apr 27, 2008 08:18
  • JABAROOTOO
WOW

This is a laugh a line. So clever with words.

I don't think there is one sentence that does not contain a contradictory statement.

May 18, 2008 11:40
GUEST71140 I’m kyle. I want make some foreign friend. I working luo hu commecal city.I have a shop here,my shop has famouse brand handhag watch golf purse belt sunglass such as GUCCI LV ROLEX OMEGA CHANAL very good quality and good price. If you interest you can contact to me.If you need any helpe I willing to help.This is my email hotmail.com|golf.kyle. Welcom to my shop.Have good trip.

May 18, 2008 12:14
GUEST71140 i don't think so
Post a Reply to: Luoho Commercial City
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code