Menu
Back Home Again From China Visit
Oct 1, 2007 12:38
  • ROGERINCA
I just returned today, from my most recent visit to the PRC.

As always, it was a wonderful visit !! :)

Not only was I able to share my Lao Po’s birthday, but I was able to experience the feel of the Mid-Autumn Festival and try many different types of Moon Cake.

I will return again in November and will take my Lao Po to visit Beijing, and Shanghai, before returning to her home in Guangzhou.

My feelings for China become deeper and more strong, with each and every visit. I feel fortunate in that my Lap Po has provided me with an insight into the Chinese culture which most westerners, who do not live in China, or are not able to spend a lot of time in China, can ever experience.
Oct 1, 2007 15:26
  • CARLOS
Happy for You, Roger!

Within those two times two weeks I spent in China I fell in love to China and Chinese people. I have a great desire to find more, feel more, learn more. I think I can understand how lucky guy You are.

If (I am) lucky, my Lao Po can move to me in December. Next time I (we) can go to China is February. Mean time, just wait.
Oct 1, 2007 21:32
  • DODGER
Roger,
great news.
And yes, having a Lao Po is the best way to try and understand China.
Dodger.
Oct 1, 2007 22:04
  • CONNY129
I really happy for you, Roger :P
Oct 2, 2007 00:07
  • ROGERINCA
Dear Conny,

I have missed you so much !! Where have you been ?? :)

The 'feel' here on the board was so much different when you and Rita and some of the others, from a few years back, were always here, each day !! :)

I hope things are well for you !!

Yes, Lao Po makes my life better and better, each day I am blessed to know her :)
Oct 2, 2007 00:46
I'm very pleased for you Roger and wish you well for the future, I hope to share my happiness very soon, it was to be this month but I have issues here to sort first before I can return to China.
Oct 2, 2007 04:48
  • FAERIEQUEENE
sounds so lucky to be often on vacations to a second home...

Yes we all missed Conny !!
Oct 6, 2007 16:21
  • DAVEC
I have just returned from China and seeing my lovely lady. I had great time too and really miss being with her.
Post a Reply to: Back Home Again From China Visit
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code