Menu
Canton Fair will be held soon.
Oct 8, 2007 21:21
  • JENNYZHANG
Hi friends,
The 102 session of Canton Fair will be held from 15-30th Oct(have a prorogation from 21-24th) in Guangzhou, we believe the exhibitors and visitors from China and overseas will hit a new hight this year. Welcome to attend the Fair, if you need an interpretater and business guide here, please feel free to contact me, I will try everything I can make your business easy here. I can speak fluent english and I have been working for a foreign trading company for almost three years, I often show foreign business people to various kinds of wholesale markets in Guangzhou, so I am familiar with the markets here and I know where to get the products you need and how to get a good price for you.
I look forward to working for you, please drop me an e-mail to: hotmail.com|jenny-juan886
Cheers.
Jenny
Oct 10, 2007 20:10
  • WINDENERGY
Jenny,

Do they market Chinese folh art (i.e. cut-paper art, inkbrush paintings or watercolors) at this market. I, unfortunately can't go to this event, but am interested in what Chinese are offering for sale to the outside world??

__WINDENERGY__
Oct 10, 2007 20:38
  • JENNYZHANG
Hi WINDENERGY,
Nice to hear from you. The Canton Fair is the biggest Fair in China, many manufacturers from home and abroad will attend the Fair, there are ten of thousand of products showed on the Fair, and there are always new products. If you want to know what are showing there, I suggest you to make a time to visit the Fair.
Regards.
Jenny
Post a Reply to: Canton Fair will be held soon.
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code