Menu
Moving to GZ
Oct 8, 2007 23:36
  • HELLOWORLD3
llo everyone,

First of all, I like to thank everyone contributing to this sites. A lot of the informations are very helpful, great jobs all!!

Anyway I'll be moving to GZ end of this year. My plan is to arrive at GZ in mid Nov, then spend the rest of the month looking for a suitable place to rent. Hopefully I'll find one at the beginning of Dec. This mean I probably have to stay in a hotel or some sort of sublet in the meantime.

So here come the questions:

1. Can anyone recommand any good hotels or Sublet where I can stay until I find my place??? something cheap and safe/ close to other major locations (ie .subway Yuexiu or Tianhe districts ,etc). I really want to try to avoid the expansive hotel rents.. so hopefully I can get something for 100-300rmb per night.

2. Can anyone recommand any good agencies that can help me find a good place to rent when im there (maybe even help me find the sublet, b4 i arrive)?? right now Im thinking about Yuexiu and Tiahhe) . My budget is roughly about 1500-3500rmb.

Many thanks in advance
Oct 18, 2007 02:52
  • TOMSPENCER
Hi, I work for DTZ and can help you relocate to Guangzhou, including finding a place to live, but it wouldn't be a sublet as these are illegal and no major agency will touch them. For 3500 RMB you'd still have plenty of legal options in Yuexiu and Tianhe. I can think of one hotel on Tianhe Lu, near the Da Sichuan restaurant, that advetises rooms for just 70 RMB per night. Can't remember the name of it. I'll check next time I go that way.

If you would like more info about your options then just call me on +86 20 8510 8269 or e-mail dtz.gz.cn|thomas.f.spencer
Feb 3, 2008 02:37
GUEST64141 hai i am indian trying to work for expat in guanghzou can any one tell the life style and place culture and safety for indian like me what should be my decent wages to lead a standard or comfotalbe life wth one kid i mean for three of us.

anticiptng hlp and reply in this regard and thanks for that

reply on hotmail.com|rameshshastry
Feb 18, 2008 05:50
  • ZENCHEN
Welcome to Guangzhou.
How's your Guangzhou life now?
Mar 8, 2008 21:51
GUEST40382
New house with finished 3br for rent RM3000,so did you find house already or not?my e-mail: weisusi@hotmail. com,mobile:86 13600009794 for more detail.
Post a Reply to: Moving to GZ
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code