Menu
Rent personal house during Beijing Olympic Games 2008
May 27, 2008 03:48
GUEST46187 I have house in beijing , about 150square meters , three bed room , two bathroom.
if you interesting , please contact with me , msn: hotmail.com|tongshengyou .
good luck .
Jun 11, 2008 12:23
GUEST44026
Only $29.95 per day can you enjoy a comfortable and economical inhabitable abode during Beijing 2008 Game! I am a Beijinger and my apartment is located in Haidian district near Beijing Shangri-La Hotel. It is very convenient to go to Capital Indoor Stadium (ten minutes by bus) and Beijing Olympic Basketball Gymnasium ( $3 by taxi).

CONTECT WITY ME
Mr. Zhi Hua Zhang
Home: (86 10) 68481875
Email: sina.com|qh7820
Mobile: (86) 13391838274

Jun 12, 2008 00:46
  • FLYSKY007
I also have an apartment that I'm renting out during the olympics,almost 125 square,nearby the olympics garden,close to The 13 subway and 5 subway,taxi to bird-nest only 5km in 15 minutes,if interested,contact at msn:gmail.com|asunxq

Jun 30, 2008 03:39
GUESTMR.ZHAO I have an apartment for rent monthly in Beijing, China. It has three bedrooms, two living rooms, one kitchen, and two full bathrooms. It’s in the Fuli City. It’s a total area of 1170 square feet. The community is very quiet and safe for the person who is coming to Beijing to see the Olympic Games.

The apartment is also supplied all public facilities and furniture, such as new bedding, cable television, air conditioners, refrigerators, water heaters, automatic washing machines, free broadband, telephone, double bed, a wardrobe of solid wood furniture, coffee table, kitchen utensils and so on. You will only need step in with your clothes and private articles.

The Fuli City is located in the East Third Ring of Beijing and close to CBD Central Business District. The transportation is very convenient. There is Line No. 10 subway station in walking distance. This Line No. 10 will directly go to main Olympic building, The Bird’s nest. It is also a place to catch taxi easily.

There are nice facilities around the Fuli City, too. These facilities are clubs, brand-name schools, outdoor pitches, tennis courts, basketball courts and supermarkets. All these facilities will make your stay more convenient, comfortable and well-being. The community provides a 24-hour security and fully independent private space from interference.

The rent for this apartment will be $3,500 USD per month with $1,000 USD deposit (by check or Paypal). If you have any questions, please contact with me online at Skype or MSN. I am sure you will like this apartment and enjoy your Beijing Olympic games.

Name: Mr. Zhao (Chinese-American)
Email: yahoo.com|hong84105
MSN:live.cn|tearrain1984
Office Phone: (86)10-52017838/5201 7837
Cell: (86)13910281614
Language: English and Chinese
Jul 4, 2008 04:28
GUEST18219 Hello! My name is Pierre, I am a French student living in Beijing, and I have 2 offers for you of high and good standing if you are interested in renting a flat in Beijing for the Olympic Games:
_____________________________________________________________________________________
The first one is an apartment located 10 minutes by bike from the Olympic Stadium, and a minute by foot from the subway line 5 (station Huixinxijie Beikou), which cross Beijing from the North to the South. There is also a high quality Japanese shopping center a minute by foot from the flat. The residence is calm and very safe, and has a 2 floors swimming pool.

1250 sq. feet (115 m2), at the 21th floor, the apartment is south oriented, and is answering the Western criteria of the high standing living quality. The apartment has two rooms (one king size bed), two big sofas, a new and well-equipped kitchen, bathroom, washing machine with hot water, TV, DVD player and Internet access. The rooms and the living room are equipped with air-conditioners.

Another French student living in Beijing since two years, a good friend of mine, is staying in Beijing for the Olympics. He will be pleased to give you any support during your stay, and can pick you up at the airport.

The price is 3640€, for the period from the 1st to the 27th of August 2008.
_____________________________________________________________________________________

The second apartment is even closer to the Olympic Stadium, 10 minutes by foot, and 5 minutes by foot from the subway line 10.

1023 sq. feet (95 m2), at the 16th floor, the apartment has a good standing living quality. It is safe and in a Chinese environment. the apartment has two rooms (one king size bed), a big sofa, a well-equipped kitchen, bathroom, washing machine with hot water, TV, DVD player and Internet access. The rooms and the living room are also equipped with air-conditioners.

The price is 5200€, for the period from the 20th of July to the 30th of August 2008.

If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me on my E-mail address:

hotmail.com|pedropolack
Jul 18, 2008 09:41
GUEST64827 Rent personal house during Beijing Olympic Games 2008
Would you like to rent a house during Beijing Olympic Games 2008?

I am a Beijing citizen, and I have a apartment for rent during the time of Olympic Games in 2008.
Apartment description : 60 square meters, the fifth floor, 2 bedrooms (1 with window, 1 with the big balcony), 1 living room, 1 bathroom, 1 kitchen and all completely superfine furnished (Microwave oven, Piped Direct-drinking Water, Two air conditioners, refrigerator, Television, Washing machine, and Internet Access) in Dongcheng District, Beijing, China. Ensure your living condition convenient and comfortable.

Location:Standing 300m far away from Wangfujing Street in Dongcheng District, Beijing. Surrounded with supermarket, hospital, restaurant, bank, etc. There are several subway routes and many bus stations near the community. It just takes you 10 minutes walk to town center and the Tiananmen Square. Besides, the Beijing New World Shopping Mall and the Oriental Plaza are all near the apartment.

The most important thing is that it is quite near to so many famous places, such as the Temple of Heaven, the Wangfujing Street, the Tiananmen Square, etc.

In addition , I am working in beijing now. Of course I am familiar with scenic spots of beijing and surroundings.So you will have a good time here under my service in my spare time if you would like .Look forward to you join in.Good luck!

Rent require:At least 17 days in the Olympic games, pay all once and earnest under discussion. Please order early. $2000USD per month for renting.

Please contact with me sina.com|yoursfrank if you have any interest to rent my apartment.
Jul 18, 2008 10:25
GUEST29230 hello,we are artists in beijing,for we will move out beijing these days.we would like rent out our apartment nearby the Olympic Stadium,around 10 minutes by bicycle there.can see the see the birds nest/Olympic stadium in home .

it's very convenient. 3 minute by foot from the subway line 10 (station mudanyuan bei).many bus stop nearby only 2-5 minutes walk. There is also two high quality supermarket 1-5 minutes by foot from the flat. many restaurant and small fresh vegetable and fruit store nearby.

The residence is calm and very safe, and has a a gymnasium with swimming pool.

103 m2, at the 6th floor, the apartment is north oriented, and is answering the Western criteria of the high standing living quality. The apartment has two bed rooms with one bed, one sofas can become one bed too, one big living room.a well-equipped kitchen, bathroom with bathtub and shower, philip washing machine with hot water, philip Refrigeratory and TV, DVD player and Internet access. The rooms and the living room are equipped with air-conditioners.

the price of my flat of august only: 1500euro/15 days or 2500euro/30 days.
after august only:700-800euro/month

please feel free contact with me:
hotmail.com|qiuchujiji
Jul 20, 2008 04:28
GUEST28459 I am a Beijing citizen, and I have a apartment for rent during the time of Olympic Games in 2008. 300m to Beijing science industrial University, 200m to Beijing foreign language study University.
60 square meters, 2 bedrooms,1 lliving room, 1 bathroom, 1 kitchen,completely furnished ,Two air conditioners, refrigerator, Television, Washing machine, in haidian district, Beijing, China. Contact me at hotmail.com|lou_1203
Jul 28, 2008 22:23
GUEST56332 60 sqm (1 Bedroom)
Rent RMB 600$ per month
Located in jianguomen, chongwen district
^^i have 1 nice bedroom apartment, 1 living room, 1 kitchen, 1 bath room, 60sqm total .it in Dong Huan Jun Yuan(东环居苑) Full nice furniture, Double bed, Sofa, Dining table, Large wardrobe, Fridge, wash machine, air conditioner, ADSL internet, 24 hours security, hot water. There are many restaurants, supermarkets in this area. 600$dollar ONE MONTH if you want to look it call me please :+086-010-13801307051
Contributed by oceanstone.hu ,you can directly call me: 13801307051
Jul 30, 2008 00:56
GUEST79114 5 stars hotel : Beijing Four points Starwood Hotel : 160 USD/day
From 8 to 24,Aug.
My mail :email.mot.com|Q16754
Page 5 of 6    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Rent personal house during Beijing Olympic Games 2008
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code