Menu
need business assistant in shenzhen
Oct 12, 2007 08:51
  • SIRIN237
I will come to shenzhen , I need business assistant for next week to contact business in shenzhen. please contact me at lycos.com|sky422
I come from Thailand.
Oct 12, 2007 21:57
  • SUSAN205060
Hi,Sirin,

What kind of products you do?

Yours sincerely,
Susan Zheng
MSN: hotmail.com|Susan205060
Oct 13, 2007 05:07
  • LIONPOWER
Yes, Business item is vital for inquire
Oct 14, 2007 22:29
  • LILYSPRING88
Dear Sirin,

glad to know you.
JO qiao
Dec 7, 2007 22:59
GUEST46181 Coming to China on traveling/business/research trip? So you need a tour guide/business negotiator who can assist you to achieve your goal. This is Sabrina Qian, active, energetic, faithful, responsible. Fluent in English, Mandarin, Cantonese. Have knowledage of international business. Know well of wholesaler and retailer market in ShenZhen, such as cell phone ,computer components, jewelry, oil painting etc. To be a tour guide who can arrange customized travel plans for you in ShenZhen or other place in China no matter if you are on a holiday trip, business venture or traveling for investment research. You might be an individual, a couple or a small group. All you have to do is to inform me in advance and let me know your travel requirements so that I may customize and tailor your travel plan according to your needs. If you feel interested in hiring my services, please obtain further details by emailing me or calling me.
Email: gmail.com|asiasabrina
Phone : 86-13554961544

Mar 11, 2011 02:06
  • MEGANJIN
If you come China for the business trip or for travelling, I will be glad to be your interpreter, business assistant , I am a very easy going and hard working person, and I am sure I can help to make your trip more convenient and effective in China.

For more detailed information, please contact me by email: meganjin55 AT gmail.com
PHONE: (zero zero eight six) one five eight five eight zero zero one six one nine
Mar 16, 2011 01:08
Are you looking for a a reputable & reliable personal tour guide& business translator when you travel in Shanghai by yourself?This is Maggie in Shanghai. Any requirements please contact me.
Email :gmail.com|shanghai.littlestar
Mobile : +8615800302159
Msn: live.cn|maggie99
Post a Reply to: need business assistant in shenzhen
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code