Menu
provide1 br homestay close to Fudan University-ShangHai(pic)
Oct 13, 2007 00:25
  • MACOCO
I’m a female office-worker living with my mother in YangPu District, ShangHai, Now my mother and I would like to provide homestay for some female foreigner who can speak fluent English. We will provide you with a safe, clean and hospitable atmosphere, and assist you in your transition into life in China. The basic condition is as follows:
☆ private bedroom
☆ share bathroom
☆ share kichen
☆ breakfast and dinner(if required)
☆ free access to internet

My mum is good at cooking Chinese food and calligraphy, I can speak English. We moved to the new house several days ago and all the furniture is new and stylish(The set of furniture left for you has never been used).

It’s a great location surrounded by Universities: FuDan University(10 mins by bus), TongJi Univesity, USST, ShangHai Fisheries University(15 mins by bus),ShangHai International Studies University(20 mins by bus) and Shang Hai Universty of Sport, Second Military Medical University( walk for 10 mins)

Excellent public transport: one bus to People Square or ShangHai railway station or The Bund.

The rent price: RMB2500 per month( all bills included)

Please contract me at: Tel: 135 2478 9069; MSN: hotmail.com|macoco80

PS: Girl no smoke no alcohol are welcome.
Oct 13, 2007 00:32
  • MACOCO
accidently post the ad without picture address, sorry, please see the pic for the living room and your bedroom in my space:http://macoco80.spaces.live.com/.Many thanks.
Post a Reply to: provide1 br homestay close to Fudan University-ShangHai(pic)
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code