Menu
unique fashion boutiques in Shanghai?
Oct 13, 2007 20:46
  • LAZYSNAIL
Hi can anyone recommend me some small independent fashion shops/boutiques in Shanghai? Preferrably by smaller designers. I'm not into big shopping centre mass production type thing. Or shops that sell japanese designer clothes would be good. Please leave me the shop names and addresses. Preferrably not too expensive, clothes for girls in their 20s.

Thanks
Mar 5, 2009 08:40
GUEST17889 xinle lu and changle lu in french concession has a lot of cute stores. madang road, zizhong road by xintiendi metro line 1 huangpi metro station. studio Kaileeni by fuxing park.
Jul 26, 2014 00:26
GUEST10197
Hi There are so many small stores in 755 Linhua road,Minhong
there is a complex named YAE, inside this complex there are lots of small stores, and there by i saw one Fashion design shop which is always closed named ESS Fashion & design. I went there so many times and even enquired with the security but he said no one comes to the shop. There are so many clothes and manneques are inside the shop but the door is closed always never opened.
You can enquire.
Am a fashion designing graduate and looking for job currently. I did my graduation in India. Am an Indian. If you have any assistant designer post kindly let me know so that I will send you my CV. may i get your mail ID plz.
Post a Reply to: unique fashion boutiques in Shanghai?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code