Menu
Interpreter available in Qingdao,Shandong
Oct 13, 2007 21:57
  • MARKZG
Hi, I am an experienced interpreter in Qingdao, 31 yrs old, bachelor degree, fluent in English, more than seven yrs of work experience in technical service and interpreting . if interested please send email to yahoo.com.cn|achencn. thanks!
May 16, 2008 00:13
GUEST32123 Interpreter and tour Guide in Qingdao,China!

Come to Qingdao and enjoy the charming beach and beer! You are a sailing lover? Then here is your base!

I am your own personal guide that will be your translator / interpretor for the day.

The cost is 200-400 CNY per day depending upon the time and work.This does not include the entrance fee to the business events, attractions nor taxi fares. I will provide a daily itinerary of planned business events or sight seeing attractions.

Contact me when you have the wonderful trip plan:
Name: Danny
MSN: hotmail.com|xiedandan99
Google talk: gmail.com|dannyxiedandan
Cell phone: 86-13792887909
Jul 12, 2008 22:52
GUESTKULDEEP Dear

I am a bussiness man in India and I has visit many time in Qngdao . I want one honest interpreter.

If you are interested pls contact me

Kuldeep Singh
91-93549-20275
Aug 2, 2008 03:23
  • TREVORCHINA
HI
I AM WORKING IN CITS OF QINGDAO .IF YOU NEED AIR TICKET OR HOTEL RESERVITION,PLS CONTACT ME
Dec 5, 2010 23:51
Hi friends,

This is Sally from Qingdao City, Shandong Province. I have been working as an English translator for more than three years. I majored in English when I studied in university.

When you come to China for travel or business, I can help you a lot.
For travel, I can show you around Qingdao and other cities. You will know more about Chinese culture.
For business, I can help you more:
1) pick up in the airport and book hotel for you.
2) meeting interpretation

Welcome to China, friends from all over the world! If you need an English translator or interpreter, just call me or e-mail to me! Wish you enjoy the time in China!

E-mail: 163.com|zenglilisky
MSN: hotmail.com|sallyzenglili
Mobile: 86-15865542027

Mar 25, 2011 01:04
GUEST08167 We need one interpreter at Quindao for 5 days from 8th to 13th April. Please lets know you
charges for 5days. Looking forward to hear from you or can email us at ndf.vsnl.net.in|kedia
Apr 22, 2011 04:50
GUEST91121 Hello I need an English translator for one day at Jinan shandong on 26th of aplir. Please send your contact details and charges on esskay.in|atulm

Thanks
Atul
Nov 13, 2011 00:05
GUEST71105 Dear

I am going to visit Qingdao and Laiyang for Business from 18th to 21st December, Looking for English translator pl. contact with details

Rasik Markna
americancolour.com|info
Jan 16, 2012 12:12
GUEST24716 Hello,
I need a Guide/Interpreter/Translator for one week from 6th-13th February. This will be my 3rd time to China. I visited twice last year for business purposes. I was in the city of Guangzhou for both of my trips. This time i will be visiting Qingdago I am in the hair extensions and fashion business. I have a list of suppliers I would need to visit, and I would like to meet new suppliers also. I am looking to build a long lasting working relationship. Please contact me with your price and more information about yourself. I look forward to hearing from you. Stay Blessed
please contact me on hotmail.co.uk|goodday07
Feb 29, 2012 04:46
GUEST65178 Hi my name is Bill
We have many salons in Australia and we sell wigs for women and toupees for men and we would like to visit your factory on the 23 or 24 of march
We will be staying in central quigdao could we see somebody from your factory.
Regards Bill
May 2, 2012 08:28
  • TRAVEL_IN_GZ
Hello! This is Lynn with three years experience of foreign trade, work as interpreter and travel guider in Guangzhou, China. I am familiar with Guangzhou, such kinds of wholesale markets, different famous views, delicious food etc. If you are coming here no matter for business or journey etc; kindly find me as your guider. My English is good because of three years foreign trade experience for you. So welcome to leave message here or send email to me if I can help~~ contact me hotmail.com|viatravel-in-gz.lynn or +86 13286870840.
Page 1 of 5    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Interpreter available in Qingdao,Shandong
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code