Menu
Guide /driver to the Warriors ???
Oct 15, 2007 07:56
  • HERWARD1
New in this forum, I would straight like to ask for help !
I'll be visiting Xi'an during the first days of January and an considering to look for a driver /guide who can take us to the warriors. How much should I consider to pay, where can I find a driver (reliable) and how long should this trip last ???
Oct 15, 2007 11:46
  • APAULT
You can just catch a bus from outside the station. It is very easy. There are existing posts, use search. One hour to the site and you should allow from 2 hours inside, maybe a little more if you are thorough. There are also the hot springs and a mausoleum tourist site on the same road up to the Warriors...are you interested in any of these? You could then have a full day's trip.

If you are staying in an upmarket hotel (and perhaps aren't into local buses), the hotel will be able to arrange something for you (so can the Youth Hostels!).

Oct 15, 2007 17:32
  • WCTMAN
Agreed. There is no need for a private driver. Buses run often and are cheap ( 7 rmb each way ). Guides are on site. Since it will be January, and the low tourist season, they too will be quite reasonable on price.
Oct 15, 2007 20:20
  • BILLCAI
That's right, it will be very cold in Xi'an in Jan, so there are not many visitors in that time.
Post a Reply to: Guide /driver to the Warriors ???
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code