Menu
Looking for reliable Shipping or Freight Forwarding Companies in Guangzhou
Oct 18, 2008 22:23
GUEST18170 Do you have any office/agent in Canada and USA. If yes, Please send us the detail so that we may contact them in securing business.

Thank you,
Shahjahan Dhali
General Manager
Oct 19, 2008 00:48
GUEST18170 We are a Freight Forwarding Company here in Bangladesh having almost 16 years experience in this trade. We have a customer here who imports computer accessories to Bangladesh from the following ports by ocean.

Port of departure : Singapore, Port Klang and Shenzen.
Port of arrival : Chittagong & ICD/Dhaka
Cntr size : 20', 40' and 40'HQ

Please quote us your best all in rate with name of carrier and transit time etc.asap at the
following e-mail : express-worldwide.com|air
Oct 20, 2008 00:46
GUEST77210 Dear Shahjahan Dhali

we have our associate office in canda& usa if your intrested you can mail us details so that we can send our best rates

Rgds/Israr
citizenshipping.com|israr
Oct 21, 2008 07:44
GUEST10220 I want to export GOld Dust from Ghana. I am looking for logistics company who can handle this air cargo. They should have previous experience in this. Thanks/Elum
Oct 24, 2008 09:27
GUEST21110 Dear Sirs,

Good day

We would likewise introduce ourselves as privately owned Sudanese company, providing full Ship Agency services and Freight Forwarding Logistics, with offices at Khartoum & Port-Sudan (Sudan).

Should the opportunity arise of needing any assistance in Sudan,
we shall be much pleased to act as your handling and delivery agents. You may rest assured of our best services to your utmost entire satisfaction.

Should you require any further information, plse do not hesitate to let us know, and we shall be much pleased to furnish you with same.

Thanking you very sincerely beforehand, meanwhile,
we remain,

Very Truly Yours,

Victor Luga Bissada
(Executive M. Director)
Gebeit Navigation & Trading Co. Ltd.
Tel/Fax: +249 183 464496 / 466079
El-Horriya St., Ava Sarabamon Bldg., 5th floor.
P.O.Box No.: 10318 Khartoum - Sudan
Executive M. Director: Victor Luga Bissada
Mobile:+249 912 302908 / +249 912 310454
E-mail: yahoo.com|gebnav or gmail.com|gebeit.sudan
Skype / Yahoo: gebnav - Msn: hotmail.com|victorluga
Oct 27, 2008 03:13
GUEST09148 Dear all:

have a good day

Shenzhen Country Express Logistics Co., Ltd. is a modern logistics enterprise incorporated in 2008 jointly by Shenzhen Carnival Food Co., Ltd. and Country Express Limited.,

CEL is the good background of government and adhere to The Nation Material Reserve Bureau Shenzhen Office. Our company has invested over 35 million yuan in building a comprehensive modern logistics base inside Shenzhen Yantian Port Zone, with total bonded or common warehouse area at 20,000 sq.m, which includes multi-storey warehouses, steel structural flattop warehouses, air-conditioned warehouses and other special warehouses.

As one of the sector’s first companies specialized in professional import/export logistics service, our company provides user friendly and customer tailored services based upon our years’ successful experiences and understandings of China custom regulations to our domestic and foreign clients, and our management and info systems having been perfected constantly.

We have a fleet of more various vehicles and pool vehicles (which can go directly between Shenzhen and Chinese Mainland), with complete models and configurations, which can meet various demands of different clients.

On the future, our company will make quite great progresses in the import/expert logistics service, and has gained positive comments from the competent governmental authorities in fact, and therefore our hi-effective service and operation have been ensured the most.

Our company has successively provided the logistics solution designs, warehouse management, distribution by lot, and cargo collection for container, customs declaration/inspection, transportation, processing in circulation, and other extensive value-added services to or for many domestic and foreign famous enterprises.

Our company has become the important link for our client’s supply chain, production chain and distribution chain through our persistent and untiring efforts.

Our company consists of the teams of enthusiastic and vibrant professionals. The flat delta type (inverted triangle) organization structure allows us an overall orientation to and immediate communication with our clients, achieved “one-stop” service.

2008-10-27

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

深圳国捷物流有限公司
Shenzhen Country Express Logistics Co.,Ltd.

Tel:+86 755 33383987 Fax:+86 755 33383990
Cell mumber:13428924405
E-mail:szcel.com|sofia
MSN:hotmail.com|yuanhong_sofia
skape:yuanhong_sofia
Oct 27, 2008 21:18
GUESTJASON How are you.I am Jason from SILK ROAD LINE SHIPPING COMPANY in Guangzhou,China.We specialize in sea and air freight forwarding.we can offer the service such as booking space,local trucking,customs clearance,making CO and FORM A and so on.

We have good rates from Guangzhou,Shenzhen,Ningbo,Shanghai and Tianjin port to the ports in so many countries.Welcome to consult me.

My MSN is hotmail.com|jasonchen0511

Thank you and best regards

Jason
Oct 27, 2008 22:06
GUEST69130 How are you.I am Jason from SILK ROAD LINE SHIPPING COMPANY in Guangzhou,China.We specialize in sea and air freight forwarding.we can offer the service such as booking space,local trucking,customs clearance,making CO and FORM A and so on.

We have good rates from Guangzhou,Shenzhen,Ningbo,Shanghai and Tianjin port to the ports in so many countries.Welcome to consult me.

My MSN is hotmail.com|jasonchen0511

Thank you and best regards

Jason
Nov 2, 2008 05:40
GUEST20189 HELLO THERE I AM NAKIB

I AM LOOKING TOO BRING SOME GOODS FROM CALCUTTA INDIA SO IS THERE ANYONE WHO CAN PROVIDE ME THIS SERVICE FROM DOOR TO DOOR TO U.A.E IN DUBAI IS THE DELIVERY PLACE. MY EMAIL IS gmail.com|nakibsayed ANYONE WHO IS INTRESTED CAN MAIL ME ON THIS ID

THANK YOU.
Nov 10, 2008 21:15
GUEST18150 My dear friend,

This is linda dao from sino ocean international transport in shenzhen, and our branch company in guangzhou,foshan,zhongshan,sanzhan,jiangmen, and just our main line is to india, rate is very very compeitive, if you have many cargo , i can apply for rate from carrier , and give you good rate to let you satisy , so if you interested , hope you can add my MSN: hotmail.com|daorina1986 or skype is linda1986103,so we can chat for detailed thing, hope we can cooperation .
Page 11 of 58    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Looking for reliable Shipping or Freight Forwarding Companies in Guangzhou
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code