Menu
Looking for reliable Shipping or Freight Forwarding Companies in Guangzhou
Dec 12, 2008 03:17
GUEST17222 hi every one

we are a reliable comany in sudan with expireanc of 20 years in the shipping fields. we have very strong connection with the minstry of transportaion. we are intrested to be an agent of containers shipping lines in sudan

pls contact hotmail.com|sattiahmed
Dec 12, 2008 08:01
GUEST12118 We are Standard Business Corporation Karachi ,Pakistan estab in 1982 as Custom Agents and Shipping and freight forwarding agents. We are presently representing several well known Fareastern / European and US based freight forwarding companies in pakistan as their handling agents with a very sound reputation.

If you are looking for any reliable and for long term business relationship freight forwarding and shipping agents at Karachi please contact us.

SM IQBAL
Manager
cyber.net.pk|standardbusiness
standardbusiness.net|sbc

Standard Business Corporation
806, Trade Centre , 8th Floor
I.I. Chundrigar Road
Karachi
Pakistan.
Tel : 00-92-21 -2631258 / 59
Fax : 00-92-21- 2639769
www.standardbusiness.net
Dec 16, 2008 04:14
GUEST51247 I am attached with a freight forwarding company in Kolkata,India.I have quite a few years experince in shippind trade.We are looking for a principal who will appoint us their agent in Kolkata as well as other major ports in India.Kindly reply at "gmail.com|senjuti08".On receiving your reply we shall provide full style of our organisation.
Regards,
Bodhisattwa Guha.
Dec 25, 2008 01:53
GUEST18872 THIS IS BERRY MA FROM THE INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING AGENCIED LTD IN GUANGZHOU CHINA~!!! WE HAS THE LOGISTICS SERVIECS IN CHINA AND MOST OF PORTS ALL OVER THE WORLD. THEN, WE CAN OFFER THE GOOD PRICE TO U~~!!! IF U HAVE ANY ENQUIRY, PLS CONTACT ME~!!

MY MSN:HOTMAIL.COM|MABLZZZ

TKS
Dec 25, 2008 03:45
GUEST24473 Dear Members,

We are one of the leading freight forwarding and logistics company based in Mumbai, India.
We are looking for a strategic business partner having offices worldwide to handle our shipments ex-India.
If you are interested please write to me on yahoo.com|nishant_sutrave.

Regards,
Nishant
Chanting Sea Logistics
Dec 25, 2008 03:52
GUEST55119 Dear Sir/Madam,

We are one of the leading freight forwarding and logistics company located in Mumbai, India.

In case you are looking for a reliable agent in India to handle your biz, please contact me on yahoo.com|nishant_sutrave.

We offer below services :

Transportation
Warehousing
Freight forwarding sea & air
Logistics

Regards,
Nishant Sutrave
Chanting Sea Logistics

Jan 7, 2009 22:16
  • ERIMITRA
Dear Sir,

Would you please kindly inform your freight origin China to this below destination as follow :

1. Singapore
2. Hamburg, Germany
3. Vigo, Spain
4. Barcelona, Spain
5. Toronto, Canada
6. La Spezia, Italy
7. Felixstowe, UK
8. Durban, South Africa
9. Japan main port
10. Fukuyama, Japan
11. Aden, Yemen
12. Auckland
13. Valparaizo
14. Busan
15. Inchon
16. Australia main port
17. Korea main port
18. Surabaya, Indonesia
19. Los Angeles port
20. South manila

Looking forwards your reply soon.

Best Regards,
Eri
email: yahoo.com|eri_mitra
Jan 12, 2009 02:22
GUEST51402 hi every one

we are a reliable comany in china with experience of 20 years in the shipping fields. we have very strong connection with the main shipping company. If you need any logistics service in china,pls feel free to contact me!

TEL:86-755-33338365 MSN:msn.com|zhoujun239057
Jan 13, 2009 20:50
GUEST26142 Hello,this is linx chen,a freight forwarder in china,do you find the right forwarder in china,if not,maybe we can coorperate some in biz,we can offer you the competitive rates and professional service to you from china.we will be honour to coorperate with you.

please don't hesitate to contact me if you wanna ship goods from china.

I'm looking forward your reply.

Best Regards!

Linx Chen
SHANGHAI GOLDEN BRIDGE INTERNATIONAL ,INC.
20B/C New Shanghai City Plaza, No.33 South Henan Road,
Shanghai 200002,P.R.China
E-MAIL: goldenbridge.com.cn|Linx-sha
MSN: hotmail.com|linx-chen

Jan 15, 2009 21:51
GUESTCRIS Dear Sir/Madam:

We are a company based in Zhuhai China and we are looking for a shipping company who could transport/ship our goods from Foshan and Zhuhai China to different ports of Veitnam and Thailand. Basically the goods we are transporting are ceramics time.

Please send me email at yahoo.com|andomacao.

Thank you

cris
Page 13 of 58    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Looking for reliable Shipping or Freight Forwarding Companies in Guangzhou
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code