Menu
Looking for reliable Shipping or Freight Forwarding Companies in Guangzhou
Nov 2, 2010 01:54
GUEST73073 Dear Amit Singh,

Dear Sir / Madam,

We understand from your information posted on internet that you are dealing in international freight forwarding operations. It is glad to write to you and hope we can open a business relationship with you in the future.

Patent International Logistics (Shenzhen)Co., Ltd, is the member of FIATA and CIFA whice also a NVOCC certificate holder(MOC-NV00275) issued by the Ministry Communication of People's Republic of China ranks within top 100 freight forwarding companies in China. It is headquartered in Shenzhen, with 18 branches in main cities across the country deal with three core business of FCL , LCL & Air freight. Besides, we develop derivative related service as the request from you such as inspection broker, insurance, warehousing, total cargo care door to door etc.

We are sincerely welcome you business cooperation on the basis of equality and mutual benefit. Should any of these items be of interest to you, please feel free to let us know with your detailed requirements.

We are looking forward to your frist reply.

Yours faithfully

2010-05-26

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kevin
Sales Department
Patent International Logistics (Shen Zhen) Co.,Ltd.-WCA Member
9/F,Excellence Times Plaza,4068 Yitian road,Futian CBD,Shenzhen,China
Tel:(86 755)3322 6211
Fax:(86 755)23996615 23996616
Mobile: (86) 13530352701
E-mail: sz-patent.com|kevin-08
Msn: gmail.com|lKevin.sh
Nov 4, 2010 21:58
GUESTTHERESA... i have being in the freight forwarding industry for the past 34years and would like to be a representative for any shipping company here in Ghana(Tema and Airport)
It will be my great pleasure to work for any esteemed company.
looking forward to reading and hearing form you.

Regards, Theresa Sackey
Manageress

email: yahoo.com|teresecent
tel: +233 277 82 32 55
tel: +233 241 03 76 86
Nov 10, 2010 04:19
GUEST51372 We are a customs clearing agent in Nigeria. We offer to clear and handle your consignment in Nigeria. We charge at an affordable rate and we do not delay. We also offer pick up delivery and door to door delivery. Let us know if you need further questions or suggestions. Thank you

Kolade A.
Emitralia Int'l Co LTD
Nov 11, 2010 07:00
GUESTSIMON Hi name is Simon am looking for a freight forwarder in China who can transport my goods to Ghana. Anyone with any ideas, please contact me on 0044 7563 597265

Cheers
Nov 17, 2010 21:05
GUESTCHRISZO... Guangzhou Hurricane express company(http://www.jf-express.com) agent for DHL UPS EMS FEDEX TNT,provide door to door service from China to the World, meanwhile we also do the shipping by air and by sea.
By DHL
1. we can send document,electronic clothes,handbags and to the world.We do the custom clear in China,and send to hongkong,then transit by Hongkong DHL,we get the special price for USA ,Australia and Europea ,DHL Can send some copy goods.and about 3days arrived Europea,Australia,north of America
the following is our price to the world
above 21kg to Europe : USD7.5/KG above 100KG to Europe: USD7.2/kg,
above 21kg to USA : USD7.3/KG, above 100kg to USA:USD5.3/KG
above 21kg to CANADA: USD7.3/KG,above 100kg to CANADA: USD6/kg
above 21kg to Singapore: USD4.8/KG,above 100KG to Singapore: USD4/KG
By EMS (Post service)
2, EMS can send all the copy goods to the world. it is very safe to send the copy goods by EMS,because EMS has priority to deal with the custom clear.and can quickly release by custom.by ship by EMS,it is a little slowly. Need 7 to 9 days arrived
By UPS
UPS has good advantage to ship goods from China to USA and Europea. The shipping charge is relatively cheap.
By FEDEX
It is cheaper to send the goods from China to Northeast Asia.and very quickly.
If you need courier service from China to the world,or meet some problem to ship the goods,I can help you to deal with it safely and quickly. Welcome to give a call to me,Let me help you.
Dhl Guangzhou Agent,DHL express service in Guangzhou,Guangzhou DHL phone,EMS express service, DHL DHL China service company,EMS Guangzhou Agent,DHL forwarder, DHL courier agent,EMS courier agent,Guangzhou UPS agent, Guangzhou dhl agent,door to door agent,
Guanngzhou Fedex agent, DHL Freight agent,air express agent,Air service company,parcel courier service,international courier agent,parcel delivery agent,parcel courier,parcel express,parcel messager,luggage courier,package courier,parcel courier by dhl,parcel service,courier service,dhl courier service, HK EMS post,door to door shipping,door to door transport,Guangzhou China express courier,DHL express to UK,UPS express to USA,Guangzhou express forwarder,
Thanks
Guangzhou Hurricane express co.,ltd
Chris
MOB: 0086-13710435617
TEL:0086-20-26271079 www.jf-express.com
MSN &E-mail:hotmail.com|chriszou888
Yahoo: yahoo.com|happyshoppingagent
QQ:290540014
ADD: D8,Park Jiangxia,Huangshi East Road,Baiyun district,Guangzhou,China
Nov 23, 2010 21:26
GUEST76208
Dear Sir :

I am pleased to offer our services in handling all your shipment / importation concerns from China to your port of destination, from coordinating to your shipper/ supplier or agent, custom releasing, custom documentation, etc. Our services includes, International Freight Forwarding (Sea and Air), Custom Clearance, Cargo Insurance and Warehousing. We are committed to offer the best logistics solution tailored to our clients by reducing their logistics cost and shortening the logistics transit cycle. We handle the whole logistics process for the successful on time shipment and deliveries to ensure that you are satisfied with the entire shipping process. Every shipment will be treated with special priority to meet up with our client’s expectation. We always ensure that our customers always come first that’s why we always provide efficient reliable services at competitive prices. Our goal is to provide a quality service to our valued customer in an affordable rate and fast delivery. Rest assured that we will offer you a competitive rate to meet your requirements. So no matter what your cargoes are or from where its destination is, our integrated networks will ensure that your shipment will be delivered safely and on time, every time. Should you have any inquiry, please visit our website or email me. We look forward to have an opportunity to serve you.

Thanks and Best Regards.

Susan Bacolod

Guangzhou Comtrans International Logistics Co., Ltd is an international logistic provider that speacializes in offering a complete range of logistics service around the world. The company has a wealth of successful track record in the international freight forwarding industry in China and overseas. We specialized in Ocean and Air freight services to imports and exports to & from main China ports to international ports worldwide. We have the capability to service your logistic needs through a network of receiving destination anywhere in the world.

Services

Our range of services includes:

1.) International Freight Forwarding

2.) Ocean ( FCL / LCL ) Services

3.) Air Services

4.) Custom Clearance

5.) Cargo Insurance

6.) Warehousing

Contact Person : Susan Bacolod

Address : Block 13B, Guangfa Bldg, 29 Jihua Road 5, Foshan City, China

Tel : +86-757-83635084

Fax: +86-757-83635987

Mobile : +86-13630189942

Email : comtrans.com.hk|susan

Gmail: gmail.com|susanoverseasdepartment

Msn : hotmail.com|susancomtrans

YMessenger : comtrans.com.hk|susan

Nov 28, 2010 06:50
GUESTPATRIC dear sir, i want to contranct with a transporting comapny in germany pls advise the accordinly all the necessary procidures, qualifications and fanancial capacity investment.
Dec 2, 2010 00:38
GUEST85576
Hello I'm David Manalac from Manila, Philippines and connected with One Maru International Logistics. We offer the following services:

-Air/sea/land freight forwarding
-Customs Clearance/Brokerage
-Express Door to Door
-Import/Export Consolidation
-Foreign and Local Transhipment
-Fleet/Trucking/Hauling Contractor
-Warehousing on Raw and Finished materials

For more details please do email me at yahoo.com|davidmanalac
Dec 3, 2010 03:55
GUEST88427
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUEST96204

dear sir,
I need freight for Iraq Umm qasr Basrah Baghdad, from nava sheva, mumbai at the earliest

we can quote the rate to you , pls adv your contact dtls to my mail : flindia.co.in|niyas
Dec 5, 2010 10:29
GUEST27172
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUESTHARPAL

My name is harpal and i am working in a freight forwarder from india mumbai and trust me you will get total logistics satisfaction of your shipment and the best competitive rates would be given to you ..pls email me your requirement --wilsonsandhu.net|harpal.bedi

Page 38 of 58    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Looking for reliable Shipping or Freight Forwarding Companies in Guangzhou
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code