Menu
guide in Shanghai/Beijing on January 12-19
Nov 5, 2007 09:25
If you're looking for a reputable Local interpreter+Assistant+Guide that can save you time, money and hassle, the solution is easy. please contact me, you will get MORE....

Kate
freeiva.com|info
Nov 6, 2007 21:59
  • JOEZHOU
WELCOME TO CHINA.
Firstly, Make your reservations as soon as you have decided on travel plans. Airlines ticket give discounts for early bookings at least 21 days in advance. It is also necessary to book train tickets if you will take by train from Shanghai to Beijing.
Secondly, in Beijing City the taxi number 京B ****
are authentically and legally.Please take the invoice of taxi when get off;
Thirdly, It is easy and cheaper taking by public bus or taxi in Beijing City when you go to Forbidden City, Summer Palce, and The Temple of Heaven etc even to Baldaling Greatwall.
Your self-tours, our specialty.
Getting more to mail hotmail.com|travelingislife
HAVE A GOOD TRIP IN CHINA!

Nov 6, 2007 21:59
  • JOEZHOU
WELCOME TO CHINA.
Firstly, Make your reservations as soon as you have decided on travel plans. Airlines ticket give discounts for early bookings at least 21 days in advance. It is also necessary to book train tickets if you will take by train from Shanghai to Beijing.
Secondly, in Beijing City the taxi number 京B ****
are authentically and legally.Please take the invoice of taxi when get off;
Thirdly, It is easy and cheaper taking by public bus or taxi in Beijing City when you go to Forbidden City, Summer Palce, and The Temple of Heaven etc even to Baldaling Greatwall.
Your self-tours, our specialty.
Getting more to mail hotmail.com|travelingislife
HAVE A GOOD TRIP IN CHINA!

Nov 9, 2007 05:21
$40/day, 2000+ interpreters, Guides, assistants in Beijing, Shanghai,Guangzhou...china

Freeiva.com - The largest and most popular International Assistant Provider In China. Dedicated to helping you make your trip a profitable and very enjoyable in China.

Our IVA(International Valuable Assistant) NOT ONLY helps you overcome the language barrier and cultural differences, BUT ALSO always stands your side to protect your interests in business processing ( visiting local factories,business negotiations,buying products,exhibition interpreters... ). You will have a successful and comfortable business trip with IVA's helps.

Meanwhile our IVAs are just like a local friend to help you enjoy local culture,history,life... Especially, they will try her best to help you save more cost for your china trip.

400+ testimonials from our clients at http://www.freeiva.com/chinaguide/chinaguide_feedback.php

WHY FREEIVA.COM ?
=====================
1. Best Price: $40 / Day
2. 2000+ reliable and professional IVAs in different cities (Beijing,Shanghai,Guangzhou...)
3. Save your valuable time!
4. Hire Safely!
5. 400+ feedbacks from other clients!
6. Sports Star (Ming Yao) recommends his friends to use FREEIVA service!
More benefits at http://www.freeiva.com/base_info/whyus.htm

If you're looking for a reputable Local interpreter/Assistant/Guide that can save you time, money and hassle, the solution is easy. Freeiva.com!

CONTACT US
=====================
E-Mail: freeiva.com|info
TEL: 0086-21-5675 1987

Address:Floor 5th, Gongxin Business Building,No.3400, Gonghexin Road,
Shanghai 200436, China
Nov 9, 2007 06:09
  • ELLYSE
I know you already have several replies above from professionals.
I'm studying in Shanghai and have travelled extensively throughout mainland China, and of course to Beijing. I regularly meet up with travellers coming through town, so let me know if you'd like to do so as well. My email is yahoo.com|ellyse99 -- do put "TravelChinaGuide" and your own username (eg Guest11584) in the subject line so that I know who you are, thanks. :)
Nov 13, 2007 10:17
GUEST52159 hey, hope u r ok. Shanghai and Beijing 's a must if u take a trip to China. i ll be back in China in Jan 4th to 22nd and i ll probably go to Shanghai for a few days to sort out my visa. so if u need any help while u r in Shanghai, u can gimme a email and i ll see if i can help. i know it's not easy for a foreigner wondering around a big city like Shanghai. hope u have a nice trip to China and have fun

here's my email address

hotmail.co.uk|jo_leeds
Nov 14, 2007 19:55
  • COLLINDAR
Hello Guest 11584.

So you two are Lithuanian couple? I also wish to visit Shanghai around the same time as you do. Although I'm of Chinese ethnicity and speak perfect Chinese, this would be my first time ever to set foot in China. I grew up in the United States. I wonder if you'd like to team up with other travelers, like me. It will save you some interpreter fee, although I think I'll need a guide too, since it's my first time and I'm hardly adept at going about in a strange new environment.

126.com|spencer_cool
Nov 24, 2007 23:59
  • COLLINDAR
Hello my Lithuanian guests:

Did you guys write me? Did you guys see my replies? I sure hope we can meet up and help each other out! :-)
Nov 26, 2007 19:39
  • LENNON0117
for the famous interesting places :
Tianamen Square, Forbidden City , Bell Tower, Temple of Heaven, Beihai Park, Hongqiao Silk market is 5- 10 mins taxi ride away from Wangfujing street.The famous tourist spots which take longer to reach is Summer Palace, Great Wall, Fragrant Hills(cable car for an awesome view), Beijing Botanical Garden & Ming Tomb.

for the hotels :
Regent hotel(excellent) , Park Plaza & Crowne Plaza are just around the corner to Wangfujing street. Regent is a good choice (room, service etc), easy to move around and have lots of restaurants' nearby.
For family travel, Lee Garden Service Apartment (also in Wangfujing locality) is worth considering, since it's apartments comes in several bedrooms' combinations.

for delicious food
The famous Quanjude Peking duck restaurants have several outlets, one is in Wangfujing street itself ( it is just round the corner to Dong An shopping store).

Depending on what you are looking for, shopping places you could find around the interestings

except that i want to give you some advices about the trip
first , you should take the soft shoes with you ,because maybe you could feel the great wall through climbing it
second, bring the sun cream for the ladies and umbrella with you
third, not to drink the tap water, it is not clean ,buy the bottle of water to drink

ok wish you have a good trip in china in beijing haha

trust me ,i am a english tour guide in beijing ,these info will make sure a pleasant trip for you in beijing ,if you have some questions about that .you could contact with me
by hotmail.com|lennon_0117

and my personal info http://lennon0117.blog.sohu.com/
Nov 27, 2007 04:45
GUEST71183 I'm a self-employeed experienced elegant female guide/interpreter/translator.

Speaking english fluently. Caring, responsible, attractive,

funloving and hardworking as well. Based in Shenzhen and

Free to travel to any place in China if required. Wiling to

provide the best service to you!

Please feel free to contact me at any time:

yahoo.com|redredrosechina

Angelina

Page 2 of 3    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: guide in Shanghai/Beijing on January 12-19
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code