Menu
Experienced English-Chinese interpreter & guide in Guangzhou,China
Oct 21, 2007 07:39
Hi,

I am a freelance interpreter based in Guangzhou,China. I speak fluent English,Mandarin,and Cantonese. I had full

time work experience in a Western Consulate and foreign trading companies. I travel around China to assist foreign

clients for their business trip, e.g, factory visit, wholesales market trip,attending exhibitions in Hong

Kong/Guangzhou/Shenzhen/Xiamen/Dongguan/Shanghai/Beijing,and so on.

In depth knowledge & experience in Exhibition interpretation / Business negotiation / Factory Visiting / Sourcing /

Price Bargaining / Shipping information / Consulting / Conference interpretation.

I am local in Guangzhou. I have HK visa and passport.I am ready to travel to any destinations if required.

Here below is my web page:
http://katrinaleemee.googlepages.com/

If you need my service, call me or Email me if you need fast booking.

Reference available upon request.

Best Regards,
Katrina Lee

Cell: 0086 13580414414
Email: gmail.com|katrinaleemee
MSN: hotmail.com|leemeecoco
Nov 5, 2007 06:06
GUEST09251 This is Elisabeth, a conference interpreter based in Guangzhou, China. I’ve been working at Forbes US Company and The Commercial Dept at Foreign Government in Guangzhou for two years. I am providing interpretation services in business. I am familiar with the wholesales markets and local companies around Canton area. I would be glad to assist you to start your business in China.

For Interpretation services, Chinese tutoring, Guide, You may contact me at:

Mail / MSN ID hotmail.com|miss_lilli_wang gmail.com|Elisabeth.wang84
M: (86)-13527808198
Website: http://www.freewebs.com/elisabethwang/aboutelisabethwang.htm

If you wish to locate and set up your business between China & Italy:

You could contact:
Dr. Marco Andreozzi
Mail: bizz-technology.com|m.andreozzi superdada.com|canton
www.bizz-technology.com
M: 39-339633795 (Italy) 86-13632298516 or 86-13527808198 (China
Feb 13, 2008 07:20
GUEST21266 Hi!

My name is Zexing Liu. My English name is Richard Liu. I am a native Chinese speaker with fluent English from Beijing, China. I am an experienced business coordinator, English language interpreter and translator.

If you would like translation help with your business activities in Beijing, Shanghai, Guangzhou, Hongkong or any other places in China or if you need a representative or coordinator in China for your business, I can provide you with first rate, professional assistance. I can also help you source inexpensive suppliers of the products that you need from the Chinese market. If you have something to sell, I can also be your distributor in China.

On my website, you'll find some references written by past clients. In the book HIGH TIDE, written by the British writer Mark Lynas, and on the website: www.sanec.com.au, you will find me as well. Please don't hesitate to call or email if you have any further questions - I'd be happy to speak with you.

Email: hotmail.com|richardliubeijing
Phone: (86)15910832219
Apr 18, 2008 21:14
GUEST74196 Hello ,I am Sam,working as an interpreter and city guide in Guangzhou, China. I know most of the wholesale markets in Guangzhou, such as garments, jewellry, fashion accessories, handbags, shoes, car decoration accessories, furniture..etc. And i am also familiar with the local attractions . If you need helpful information or my service during your Chinese trip. Just send me an email to yahoo.com.cn|sam4loyal, or call me:86-13539720740, Thanks!
Apr 29, 2008 05:01
GUEST32136 I am looking for fluent english speakers or translators, I am opening an office in Guangzou to deal with the production of garment production. I will be in Guangzou from the 10th to the 30th. if any body is interested in a full time job. please let me know.

Ramiro Torres.
Jun 23, 2008 07:26
GUEST79718 hello

i live in paris -france .i have been i china in summer of 2007 .
for business reason .

so ,looking for a serious person to search some products related to electric bicycles .
in china ,and contact factories for me .
must have a basic knowledge of elctric and technical terms like ( volt ,ampere ,watt
battery ,etc ...) to be able to understand and explain my point to maunfcturers in china .
and vice versa . nothing complicated .

it will be a long run cooperation ,and will be paid by money transfer ,per progress of work and step by step .you will be manageing your time .

if you are interested or ,if you know any one who can take care of business pls contact me :

yahoo.fr|avalon21k

sincerely Theodore BRAME

Jun 24, 2008 01:51
  • SYNGEZHAN
Hi, I am Synge Zhan (+86-13110722151 ; yahoo.com.cn|Synge1983)

I work as a freelance interpreter/translator based in Fujian and Chongqing, China. I'm qualified for business negotiations, interpreting, translating documents. I know how to arrange your travel and accommodations. Currently I providethe following services.

1.Business trips along the southeast coast of China, including Guangdong, Fujian, Zhejiang and Jiangsu Province. If you don’t have time to come to China, but want Chinese products, even in small quantities, or personalized, such as books, garments, decorative objects or small wares, I will do my best to help fulfill your business needs.

2.Consultant for incorporating your business and establishing your Chinese office.

Recent work

June 2008 Assisted clients from an England Newspaper, they visited Fuzhou City, Fujian Province, for their culture trip.

April-May 2008 Prepared the incorporation of a German Automation company,

March 2008 Sourced and prepared schedules for visiting Jewelry makers in Guangdong and Zhejiang provinces. I worked directly for an American wholesale jewelry distributor.

Jan 2008 Assisted client from the USA, and sourced LED light-bulb manufacturers in Fujian and Guangdong provinces.

Nov 2007 Worked for Taibei World Trade Center as an interpreter in the Hi-Tech Trade Fair in Shenzhen, Guangdong.

Oct 2007 Interpreted and assisted American client at the Canton fair.

Oct 2007 Accompanied client from Iran Solar power Company to Zhangzhou, Fujian, to negotiate with a local solar panel manufacturer.

Jul-Aug 2007 Accompanied client from Canada Radioscape Co. to visit many plastic molding companies in Zhejiang and Fujian provinces. This involved negotiation, interpreting, and explaining the concept of the project to engineers and managers.

Jun 2007 Assisted US clients from Calsolar Company, negotiated with many factories around Quanzhou City, Fujian Province for their solar product needs.
Aug 12, 2008 22:41
GUEST39646 This is Alan Sarmiento how is the English tutoring business in China, Guangzhou?

matgiles.com|alan
Aug 21, 2008 07:19
GUEST55254 Hello, i live in Australia and i will be coming to Guangzhou this September interested in clothing wholsale to export to the middle east. Please contact me if you have experince
Thank you
Ismaiel Mohamed
gmail.com|dr.imohamed
Aug 30, 2008 21:05
  • ICOCO
hello, my name is Cama and i am living in Guangzhou. I am a freelance and can offer adjustable time to work as English travel guider and business secretary services. I am 25, 165cm, female, native Chinese and easy going. I have several years' experiences on working in shanghai trading company, sourcing company, and i have work backgrounds on handling the electronic boards, cloth, toys and crafts products' projects from the beginning and prototyping to the the last shipment. I have good communication and negotiation skills and can speak good English and traveled alot cities and markets around China.

If you need to find a English travel guider in China or a business secretary or project's partner, please feel free to contact me: homtail.com|camavitor Mb.: 137 1047 2906 Ms Cama

Thank you!

Sincerely Yours,
Cama CHUANG
Sep 4, 2008 23:11
GUEST32183 Hello,
First let me tell you something about me. My name is kiran singh bora. I am from india.
I used to work as treaking guide and tour guide in nepal.

As i saw your information this is what you don't need. But if you are looking for someone who can use good and fluent english then perhaps, i can be useful to you and for your company. I am staying at guangzhou at the moment.....and i will be here for many years.
Page 1 of 4    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Experienced English-Chinese interpreter & guide in Guangzhou,China
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code