Menu
Chinese Disabled Angels move Israelis and Palestinians
Oct 22, 2007 02:46
  • SUNNYDREAM
What is the image of Angel in your heart? Everything perfect? No. In China, there is a group of Angels who are physically disabled. Wheras, they are the beautiful creatures I have ever seen in this earthly g;obe. Innocence, Kindness and A strong passion for life.

Let's see how a Palestinian woman response after watching their brilliant performance:

The performances of Chinese disabled artists were "very, very touching."said Amal with tears in her eyes, a 30- year-old Palestinian woman who works at Jerusalem Princess Basma Center.

This was the second time Amal has watched the performance in two days. Amal told Xinhua: "I hope that disabled people in Israel and the Palestinians can have opportunities to do what they want to, and to practice their hobbies as I saw the disabled Chinese people do."

In this troublesome place, the Palestinians and Israelis has long been hostile against each other. There are few things that can touch both people from the two sides. Even the almighty God is powless, but Chinese disabled Angel makes it. They conveyed messages of love and friendship to both sides through their brilliant performance. Have you ever seen their performace? If you have, I am sure you will be marveled at the stunning performance.

Oct 22, 2007 03:42
  • JABAROOTOO
All these ladies are deaf aren't they? Are some of them blind also?
It certainly is a wonderful performance by so many lovely ladies.
Oct 22, 2007 22:00
  • SUNNYDREAM
Right, JABAROOTOO ,

They all are somewhat physically handicapped. Some deaf, some blind, some dumb. Some are both deaf and dumb.

They are so lovely. Despite of physical defects, they all have a strong passion for life. They illustrate the fundamental beauty of this world through their extraordinary performance.
Post a Reply to: Chinese Disabled Angels move Israelis and Palestinians
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code