Menu
how to get a chies visa to get marry in china
Oct 22, 2007 14:52
  • UMERTTS
hi, friends,
i m umer and i m in love with a chines girls , we met on net and fell in love and now we want to get merry. now problem is that i need informations that what type of visa i needed and what documents . .do i need any invitation letter from my bloved? or anything else.
pls pls pls help me

umer

Oct 25, 2007 10:08
  • APAULT
Umertts. please do a search in this forum. It has been discussed a lot over the last few months. Also you didnt say whethr you want to live in China or take her with you...but you will find information in past threads for both of these.
Oct 25, 2007 12:57
  • UMERTTS
thanks for ur responce dear APAULT but in al thread i saw r not realted to me. all that person have vistied china but i have never been visited china. yes i want to live in china coz she dont want to leave china. so pls if u or any other person can guide me , pls....................
Nov 12, 2007 13:39
Hi Umertts,

I read that you get married on any visa. So go there with a L-visa marry your beloved and then there is a special L-visa you can get after you show all the proper documents of your marriage. Some call it the "marriage" visa. Basically the visa allows you to stay one year and it is renewable for up to 5 years. I think it is multiple entry as well. But catch is you can't work since it is a L-visa but it does give you a lot of time to look for work there and if a company employs you you will get a Z-visa. If you can manage to live in China for 5 years and married, hold a permanent position, and own a house you can apply for a green card which lasts for 10 years. But I heard the green card is almost impossible to get even if you meet the requirements.
Post a Reply to: how to get a chies visa to get marry in china
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code