Menu
Will you bring your own chopsticks to the restaurants?
Oct 24, 2007 01:18
  • KATRINA
Many people complain that the tablewares in the restaurants are not disinfected and dare not use them to have their meals so that they always ask the restaurants for disposable chopsticks. We all know that these disposable chopsticks are made of woods. It is estimated that the annual output of disposable chopsticks can pave 363 Tian'anmen Square. Just imagine how many trees have been cut down to produce disposable choptsticks.

In order to decrease the quantity of disposable chopsticks, Beijing restaurants call on those consumers to bring their own chopsticks when having meals. But less people do as the restaurants say. Why? Because they think that it is inconvenient to bring their own chopsticks. After meal, they have to wash it by themselves.

If you were them, would you bring your own chopsticks to the restaurants?
Oct 24, 2007 12:33
  • DAVEC
I have just got back from China, I took 2 pairs of chopsticks and 2 spoons with me. I did my little bit to help the environment.
Oct 24, 2007 21:40
  • JIMMYB
Great Dave. It is not only good for the environment but also for your health. Next time, I will bring my own chopsticks when I have meals.
Oct 24, 2007 23:33
  • DESTRUCKDOZ
I might even bring my own bowls. Ha ha I kid, its probably not as bad in the city.

Post a Reply to: Will you bring your own chopsticks to the restaurants?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code