Menu
A joke for the day
Oct 24, 2007 06:47
Present for husband
A woman goes to Italy to attend a 2-week, company training session. Her husband drives her to the airport and wishes her to have a good trip. The wife answers: "Thank you honey, what would you like me to bring for you?"
The husband laughs and says: " An Italian girl!!!" The woman kept quiet and left.
Two weeks later he picks her up in the airport and asks: "So, honey, how was the trip?"
"Very good, thank you." "And, what happened to my present?"
"Which present? " She asked. "The one I asked for - an Italian girl!!"
"Oh, that" she said "Well, I did what I could, now we have to wait for nine months to see if it is a girl !!!"
Alan.
Oct 24, 2007 07:10
  • DODGER
Alan,
good one son.I'll pay that one..ha
Cheers, Dodger.
Oct 24, 2007 09:42
Thanks Dodger, I have another Joke but it's too blue for this site.
If I want to remain visiting here I had better keep it myself
Alan.
Oct 24, 2007 21:24
  • LEONARDO
"Well, I did what I could, now we have to wait for nine months to see if it is a girl !!!" LOL!

Alan,

Excellent one! You know this joke makes me laugh for a few minutes. Really, a good present for her husband, he he!

In China, we call such things 戴绿帽子 Dai Lv Mao Zi, which means "put on a green hat for the husband". If a wife sleeps with someone else, we nickname that she puts a green hat on her husband. So winter is approaching, when you hang out and want to wear a hat to prevent the cold, be careful, don't pick a green especially in China. LOL!

Thanks for your funny joke!
Oct 25, 2007 01:34
Thanks for telling me that Leonardo, thankfully my hat is Blue in my football team colours, having said that our away colours are now Green! so I had better not get a another hat, he he
It's a good job I'm not Irish because everything seems to be Green with them.
Oct 25, 2007 22:24
  • LIONPOWER
Alan,
Any presentation for wife ( Next one)
Oct 26, 2007 01:11
I will have to give that some thought Lionpower, off the top of my head, happiness, and undying love and lots of laughter.
Oct 26, 2007 07:23
  • DODGER
Alan,
You have now set the standard.
We all expect a joke of the day from you.
Knock knock jokers do not count Mate.
Dodger
Oct 26, 2007 08:58
Trouble is most of my humour are observational or puns, no knock knock jokes? how about knockers? they can be the breast of all, he he
Alan.
Oct 26, 2007 12:26
  • APAULT
On the colour theme - there is a Chinese phrase 'colour wolf' which is used to describe a woman chaser.

I can't see what that comes from (and it seems unrelated to the English phrase of a 'sheep in wolf's clothing'). Any sugegstions?
Oct 28, 2007 02:26
  • GURTY
Apault, you are right. The Chinese phrase 'colour wolf' is actually unrelated with English phrase. It is just a literal translation of the Chinese word "色狼". "色"-Color, "狼" -wolf. It is an example of "Chinese English". We just use such translation for fun.
Page 1 of 2    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: A joke for the day
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code