Menu
Anyone needs me as a private tour guide in Shenyang?
Oct 24, 2007 08:10
  • ZHAOLIN526
Hi, all the potential travelers to Shenyang!
Are you tired of all the waiting that naturally comes with group travelings?
Do you want to really experience the city, rather than just visit the city?
If your answer to the above two questions is "yes", read on!

I am a student who is currently studying in Singapore. My hometown is Shenyang, China. I came to Singapore to study four years ago as a scholar. I am returning to China at the end of this year. (I will reach Shenyang on 2nd Dec, 2007.) Next year I will either be going to the U.S. or come back to Singapore to continue my university study.

While I spend the winter in Shenyang, I truly hope to earn some cash for my school fees. That's why I am here volunteering myself as a private tour guide. (Not really "volunteering" since you will have to pay for my service. =P)

There are various reasons why you should employ me:
1. I speak both Chinese and English. Communication should not be a real problem between you and me.
2. After studying in Singapore for 4 years, I have become a slightly Westernized Chinese. Therefore, "cultural shock" is not going to happen between you and me.
3. It's always to good to have a Chinese with you when you are traveling in China, especially if you want to go shopping. =P The chance of you being cheated by local merchants is definitely reduced when you are accompanied by a Chinese.
4. I am not affiliated to any traveling agency. I am not a professional tour guide. Therefore, employing me is surely a smart choice if you are traveling alone or do not want to travel in groups.
5. I can show you to places that are not normally traveled by foreign visitors. But these are the places that truly reflect the life of a city.
6. I am not that expensive. =P

To show my sincerity, I have also included a photo of myself here. It was a photo taken a few weeks ago, during our last PE lesson.

Finally, here are my particulars:
I am 20. Male. I am a Christian. My blood type is B. (Hmm. I also dunno why I am telling you my blood type.)
I am a fun-loving person. Very talkative. Very outgoing.

If you are interested, you can either leave a comment in this post or email me at gmail.com|zhaolin526

Look forward to hearing from you!

Post a Reply to: Anyone needs me as a private tour guide in Shenyang?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code