Menu
Apartment available shenzhen,fu tian district,,China
Jun 19, 2010 00:58
GUEST32455 Is this unit still available? am interested to view it. Please contact me at gmail.com|victorgoh2323 Thks.
Apr 3, 2011 11:27
GUEST00186 Hi, i need to rent a room budget RMB1000-RMB2000 at Futian ShangSha area. pls contact me at hotmail.com|alexlim
Apr 23, 2011 13:47
GUESTGREG
Quote:

Originally Posted by YOCYIN View Post

Appartment available from november for short term 2-3 month or long term rent.

1room, 1 living room, balcony all furnished, dishes, washing machine, tables and chaires, bed,,closet, sofa, stove, fridge, TV cable, internet,. 58 m2
downtown area close to commodities, xiang mi hu metro station, many buses very close 113,223,101 so on.gre...

I am interested to rent for 15 days (2011-05-14/05-29), how much the rent is?
Feb 22, 2012 23:47
GUESTYORDANO... I want an apartment to rent for one month only for one person.I prefer an apartment near to Futian market and olso I want to know the price & security.I am looking forward for your immideit response.
With Best Regards
Feb 24, 2012 00:09
GUEST13417 I have beautiful rooms/apartments available for short stay. If you visit Shenzhen for a short time like a month or 2 and would like to have some home stay experience in a luxurious sea view apartment , this is a great choice!

It's fully furnished 3 bedroom apartment in peninsula. 1 kitchen,1 dining room, 1living room, 2 bathrooms, 2 balconies, 3 bedrooms. All rooms with fantastic sea view. The community is 1 minute away from seafront. It's high end communityhood with 70% westerners. There are bars, coffee shops, shops with food for westerners. The whole apartment is 157 Square meter.

The community is located in Shekou,Nanshan, Shenzhen, Guangdong. Not far away from shekou Walmart/Coastal city and Shekou terminal Ferry. Very convenient for you to go to Hong Kong back and forth! 10 minutes walk away from sea world. 30 Minutes away from Hong Kong airport by Ferry. You can check in via Shekou Ferry when you go back to your home country. Subway is 5 minutes walk away. Seafront is 1 minute walkaway!

The apartment is elegantly decorated, with great mountain view and 360 degree sea view! Big balcony for sitting outside of the apartment for coffee with balmy weather. Gym and swimming pool in the community for you to excercise, green grass along the sea front for moonlight walk. Beautiful sunset in the summer. Kindergarden for children.

I work as biz assistant/personal interpreter for overseas people so it would be a great help for you to start with in China. No matter you are here for business or vacation, you will enjoy it to the fullest!

It can also act as an office for your short stay business visit to China because I have office equipment like Mac computer, printer, scanner, Wifi. I speak English fluently. I can be your interpreter/china representative/business assistant too if necessary. I am also a good cook if you prefer some meals at home.

If you like movies, I have apple TV and cable TV with HBO, Cinemx, Star Movies etc with all English movies! I also have lots of DVDs. If you are interested in news, CNN and BBC channels can be 24 hours on for you. If you are interested in finance, CNBC, Bloomberg will be at your service.
If you like music, there is 3D music magnifier for party!
Would you like to give it a try? I believe you will love it here!
Please feel free to contact me at: yahoo.com|shortstayshenzhen
Page 2 of 2    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Apartment available shenzhen,fu tian district,,China
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code