Menu
Do you believe in Chinese medicated diet?
Oct 26, 2007 02:59
  • KATRINA
Have you ever heard of Chinese medicated diet? It is not a combination of food and Chinese traditional medicine. It is a special diet made from food, Chinese traditional medicine and some other condiments under the guidance of traditional Chinese medicine, which can adjuvantly cure your disease. Will you have a try?

Oct 26, 2007 10:07
  • GRIZ326
Why would I try it if I am not sick? Or is it intended to be used prophylactically (before you get sick to prevent illness)?
Oct 28, 2007 02:57
  • ELLEN77
Yes Chinese medicated food is quite healthy.
Oct 29, 2007 02:04
  • CHERYL
yeah, chinese medicated food can help to keep healthy and make you strong.
Oct 29, 2007 04:57
  • JIMMYB
To my knowledge, you can try it either to nourish yourself or to prevent illness. But remember to take it under the herbalist doctor's guidance. Since Chinese medicated diet is popular and can bring good profits, many restaurants run their own business on Chinese medicated diet. It is harmful to the customers providing taking Chinese medicated diet randomly.
Oct 30, 2007 00:17
  • LIONPOWER
From where we can purchase medicated foods?
Nov 9, 2007 06:21
  • FAERIEQUEENE
it's basically herbs, or "chinese medicinal herbs". to cook with (and complement) the food or in slow boiled soup.
Nov 10, 2007 05:38
  • CALIFORNIA
I believe most of chinese medicine:-)
Nov 11, 2007 20:50
  • KEVIN0518
Chinese medicated diet is very popular in China. Many restaurants have started to make their own medicated food. However, some are not qualified. If you want to taste authentic ones, you should go to some big restaurants and usually it is not cheap. There they have some traditional medicine doctors. Those doctors will make a prescription in accordance with your physical conditions. And then you could taste those dishes made only for you. Remember not to take medicated food randomly without doctor's instructions. It is not good for your health.
Dec 24, 2007 19:42
GUEST11713 chinese food formulas mainly to keep ying and yang in balance.
most the herbs have the so called precurser of certain body chemicals, such as genseng has male hormons.
each region has certain herbs.
all good.
Post a Reply to: Do you believe in Chinese medicated diet?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code