Menu
make friends
Dec 20, 2004 16:34
  • DAMAQUE
I am a new comer here. Now I am in Shanghai, 3years ago I moved to Beijing. I feel the life is a circle round and round, I love this kind of style. This summer I went to Tibet which is a wonderful state and also yunnan's Shangri-la another state in dreams. I would like to make friends with anybody who love traveling samely. We may start the next trip together, shall we?
Dec 22, 2004 12:26
  • DAMAQUE
It seems that nobody wanna make friends, 555555, just kidding, I think all here are friendly and accomodating.
Dec 22, 2004 14:25
  • DAISY
Hello, DAMAQUE!
What wonderful travel you have!
And which place would be your next destination?

Merry Christmas
&
Happy New Year!
Dec 22, 2004 15:28
  • DAMAQUE
Dear Daisy
Ur name is so friendly to me, since my best friend now in USA was called this name. Yes, the Tibet carries all the beauties and charms you can imagine, remote and quiet, the sky is much closer to you coz of the high altitude, blue sky with white cloud. Tibet present a wholly aboriginal state to the people entering to the Tibet world. I think you'd better to go there, witness and feel Tibet on urself.
The next destination I have no plans, I am a lazy lady, sometimes I just thinking of the things, not taking actions, that's my flaw. Not so independent, although I intent to be. Lastly I love wandering here and there, I don't care the site's fame, just for any beauties and romance, poetry from the scene.
I wish we can be close friend DAISY.

Merry Christams
Amina
Dec 22, 2004 16:36
  • DAISY
Hi, Amina!
Besides Shangri-la, Tibet, Beijing and Shanghai where you are living, where else have you been? Reading your wouds and feeling about the natural and mysterious Tibet, I am longing for the place~~

Happy Holidays ^_^
Dec 22, 2004 17:14
  • DAMAQUE
Dear Daisy
Besides Shangri-la, Tibet, Beijing and Shanghai ,I have been to Xiamen, Wuyi Mountain, Qingdao, Jinan, Shenyang, Hangzhou, Suzhou, Nanjing, Guilin, Nanning, and or so. I love Xia men which is so clean and beautiful, recalling my passed love memmory. The climate of Xiamen's summer is similar to Shanghai's, hot and humid air around you. It's good for lady's skin care.
Beijing is too dry, many southern gals don't like Beijing, that's the point. Hangzhou is paradise for people. The life style of Hangzhou's citizens is leisured, having tea freely near the lake...... There are more rich people living in Hangzhou, so the consuming power is huge. I think Hangzhou is indeed great, but lack of electricity. All shanghainese should be grateful for Hangzhou's people coz of their transfering their electricity to shanghai.

I may tell you the stories later,:-)

Happy new year

Amina
Dec 23, 2004 10:34
  • TEDDY
Hi, Amina!
Since you are in Shanghai now, how do you think about this city? How long have being in Shanghai?
So great your so many and wonderful experience
:-D

Happy New Year!
Dec 23, 2004 12:26
  • DAMAQUE
Hi, Teddy!

I am a shanghainese to some extent, since my mother is a shanghai native. Shanghai is special to me, although many people dislike shanghai. I love Shanghai. About 3 years ago, I chose to move to Beijing. Now I BACK to the embrace of Shanghai. Shanghai is a crowded city, limited roads, lot of rain, modern ladies, tall building everywhere, always intent to be internationalized. I think every city owns unique charm itself. Shanghai does so. I love the small lane of Shanghai. That keeps the old Shanghai's memmory and history. There are many old buildings combining Chinese traditions and western architecture, we called SHI KU MEN. Many foreigners appreciate that kind of style.

Happy new year to you Teddy
my friend
Dec 23, 2004 15:32
  • DAISY
Hi, Amina!
Thanks for your general impression about Shanghai^_^
Are you a Chinese? I think you must be very familiar with everything of Shanghai, right?
Dec 23, 2004 15:55
  • DAMAQUE
Sure, I am a Shanghai lady,:-) the same as you. So I am familiar with the city. What's ur plan of Christmas Eve?
Dec 23, 2004 16:13
  • DAISY
I will just stay at home to accompany my mom, because she sprained her ankle, with plaster cast on. And dad is out for business. How about you?
There should have some wonderful parties and activities in Shanghai. How will you spend that day?
Page 1 of 7    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: make friends
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code