Menu
make friends
Mar 9, 2005 08:43
  • MERMAID
thank u.
Mar 10, 2005 09:59
  • DAMAQUE
I decide to lost weight either, I cannot fit the trousers I bought, such a big beat to me.:(
Mar 10, 2005 10:04
  • PEPPERMINT
maybe a trip to Tibet will help u.
Btw, do u have any idea that the bus service between Kathmandu and Lhasa will be available?
shall we initiate another post? it takes so much time to come to the end of this post!
Jan 17, 2006 00:59
  • AVIA
i met really cool people in dragon club! i found everything on
shaghaismart guide, thrugh the http://www.alltravelpixels.com/
fresh and helpful travel resource

Jan 17, 2006 19:12
  • DAMAQUE
Dunno who is that in the picture, may be AVIA.
Jan 17, 2006 19:23
  • RITA
I clicked the thread and saw the first words you wrote"I am a new comer here...." then I saw the date you started it "2004-12-20"!!! You are old member of the community! "OLDER" than most of us here - I don't mean you age, hehe~~

CHeers!
Jan 19, 2006 22:28
  • DAMAQUE
The new is a opposite concept, right? The issue date is 2004.I am not so old and not so young, belong to the hard-core of country.:-)
Sep 5, 2008 04:44
GUEST48165 I'm a foriegner presently staying in Chengdu. I need a female company to make my days in Sichuan memorable.
Dec 28, 2008 21:58
  • YUENFLAI
Hello kiss my friends,

I am Christy from shanghai china. I study now and also model part time. I want to be a succesful model and go everywhere in the world Tokyo, New York, PAris, London and everywhere.

I want to make many friends in the world and I hope i visit you some day. I also like to party. I go disco Saturday with my girl friends. We like drinking and dancing. If you come shanghai, please look for me. i show you many good places and many nice food to eat.

If you can be my friend, I want to learn english and I teach you chinese. My english no good but I can copy english speaking very fast. Now I am trying to learn american accent by singing.

Email me... My email is gmail.com|shanghaibaby8

Thanks.

Kiss, Christy
Jan 26, 2009 07:52
GUEST27188 I am French and I live in Shanghai now. I moved here 2 years ago and have been through this experience of making friends with the Chinese. The main issue here is not just cultural differences but also language barrier. Chinese are actually quite nice people and they like to make friends with foreigners. But the main problem is they dont really speak good English. MOst of them can write english very well because of the education system in China which forces all the students to learn English grammer and etc for exams. Their exams are one of the toughest to pass.

I am a merchandiser here in China and I have to deal with many factories too. I try to use internet to make friends with them and it works quite well.

Here are a few good websites for you to use:

http://www.alibaba.com is to connect with businesses

http://www.ecpod.com is to connect you with chinese, make friends and meet in real life
Page 6 of 7    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: make friends
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code