Menu
Pu Tong Hua teacher in Shenyang, Liaoning!
Oct 26, 2007 09:42
  • JOYCEGAO
Hi! Nice to meet you here!

I'm Joyce Gao from Shenyang, Liaoning Province (North east in China). I'm not only an English teacher in training centers but also a Pu Tong Hua teacher for foreigners. I speak standard mandarin and fluent English, so I can give lessens in English when needed.

I am outgoing, easygoing, humorous, patient. I will tell you many common interesting Chinese idom (Cheng Yu) stories when in class to help you know more about Chinese culture!

Feel free to contact me by sending emails or add my msn: hotmail.com|gaoximan or yahoo: yahoo.com|joyce_gao1976

Joyce

Nov 20, 2007 10:37
  • KPHORNELL
Hi do you have any good information on teaching Americans Chengyu (Chinese Idioms)?

thanks

Klaus HOrnell (American Chinese teacher)
Feb 15, 2008 09:54
GUEST15513 Hi ,
I'm Anthony from Singapore.

I had yet to be in China as my work does not require any traveling to this part of the world.

Would like to know more on Liaoning.

My email address is singnet.com.sg|lengcha
Mar 14, 2008 07:26
GUEST16963 I'd like to teach anybody who likes Chinese! ^_^
Mar 25, 2008 07:56
  • JOYCEGAO
New idom: 指桑骂槐 zhi sang ma huai wihich means to make oblique accusations.
May 27, 2008 22:48
  • JOYCEGAO
“不是省油的灯”bu shi sheng you de deng 知道是什么意思吗?zhi dao shi shen me yi si ma?

是用来形容人的,意思是指这个人是一个trouble maker, hard to deal with, got it?
Dec 3, 2010 19:22
  • CHINAMOON55
Hi to everyone. My name is Jimmy and I travel to beautiful China every year and have been there four times now. I have not yet learned a lot of the language but I may do so in the future. I am an Australian citizen and I am a Production Engineer by profession. I am also a musician and I have a Diploma in English Creative Writing and Editing because I was interested in writing, but I have found my other interests do not allow me time anymore. I would like to find a way to use my engineering knowledge in China. I currently have some products made in China and import them to Australia. I have travelled the world in my life but since I found China I have found that it is the true destination for my heart. I really love China and her people.
Jimmy

Last edited by CHINAMOON55: Dec 3, 2010 19:28
Feb 23, 2019 23:41
GUEST11116 Why do you guys like to post your pics?
Post a Reply to: Pu Tong Hua teacher in Shenyang, Liaoning!
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code