Menu
Wanted mandarin tutor from China to teach in Singapore
Oct 27, 2007 00:02
  • XPOZAY
Hi there,

We are looking for a native mandarin teacher from China (prefer Beijing) to teacher our 8 year old daughter. She is fluent in mandarin already however speaks with a Singapore accent and does not get enough spoken language practice.

You would be required to live in Singapore for a period of time - at least 3-6 months to communicate daily in mandarin.

We are both professionals working in large multinational organisations and would provide airfare, accomodation, food, expenses and a salary.

pls send your interest including experience to xpozay.com|tutor

thanks
Oct 27, 2007 06:24
  • TUNGSHUNGHWA
haha, i'm staying in beijing for 4 years. i can speak beijingese accent .
Oct 27, 2007 06:51
GUEST53660 Hi there, I am a Beijing citizen and has been as junior teacher for 4 years. But I don't know whether it's comfortable coz I am a young man
Oct 16, 2009 08:49
GUESTRAHUL Hi
I am intrested in teaching English Language in Shanghai. I come from India.I will be in Shanghai from Jan 2010.
People who are intreted please write to me at gmail.com|rahuladvait

Regards
Rahul J.
Oct 16, 2009 21:18
GUEST77102 Hi, I tried to send a mail to you but failed. I'm intereted in teaching...
Oct 16, 2009 21:20
  • HERBEAT
I tried to send you a mail but failed with the given address... I'm interested in taking the job in Singapore. Please contact: 126.com|shemmous
Nov 16, 2009 11:45
  • SZALICEXIE
Hi,do you need my help now ?
My name is Alice, a Chinese teacher with patience and experience and I love teaching Chinese. Both Pinyin and Bopomofo phonetic systems I am familiar with, as well as the traditional and simplified Chinese characters. Most importantly, I motivate students to engage/love learning and help them experience the true joy of learning a foreign language, and also learning its culture and people. I offer face to face tutoring in shenzhen and on-line tutoring via voice/video software such as Skype or Yahoo Voice, I also have experience translating for local businesses. So Whether you want to study Chinese for fun or for business, I can help! Please email me for more details.
This is my e-mail: yahoo.com|szalicexie
Thank you !!!

Post a Reply to: Wanted mandarin tutor from China to teach in Singapore
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code