Menu
Chinese Buffet
Oct 27, 2007 04:56
  • HEIDI
In China, one can find different kinds of Buffet restaurants. Have you ever eatern there ? What' your feeling?

In have eatern in some of the Buffet restaurants. Every time, there are many people even some need to waite. The business is really prosperous. But every time, I will eat too much and not feel comfortable indeed after the big dinner.

As many of them adopt the policy that the customer who spends his birthday there can eat free there, many people choose to take the friends there to spend the birthday.

Whould you like the Buffet restaurant? How about these kind of restaurants in other countries?
Oct 27, 2007 10:34
  • GRIZ326
I enjoy buffet restaurants: get what you want; eat; go. ...but you are correct that the "all-you-can-eat" buffets can be too much of a good thing.
Oct 27, 2007 22:00
  • GURTY
I am tired of eating in the buffet restaurant. I always pay much, but the things i eat is never worth the money. If i eat too much, my stomach aches. I don't want to seek for suffering by paying much money.
Oct 28, 2007 02:40
  • ELLEN77
Hi Heidi do you know some good buffet restaurant in Xian, What's the average cost of them?
Oct 28, 2007 14:29
  • TONYWALES99
Wen,
You are not forced to eat!
You are allowed to say "no thank you"
The buffets I have eaten in China have mostly been very good. Some of the dishes I have taken, others I have not tried..One thing is certain you will not feek hungry at the end of the meal, nor will you need to snack between meals
Tony
Oct 30, 2007 00:36
  • LIONPOWER
I have eaten many times in buffet. As a Muslim we have many food restrictions. In buffet, have freedom to see and eat as we like. Really , I eat very small quantity but many items in buffet. It's also attracts me to eat buffet.
Nov 3, 2007 14:54
  • CANADAGUY
Interestingly, Chinese buffets are very popular in the West.
I have mixed feelings about buffets (the all-you-can-eat ones).

I learned a long time ago, as a kid going to many weddings and Bar-Mitzvahs, that you pay a high price for over-indulging in food at one meal.

No matter how delicious the food is and no matter how tempting it is,
to me it just isn't worth feeling bloated and sick an hour or so after eating.

So I usually only go to buffets if others suggest it, and then *really* watch the amount of food that I eat.

If you eat as much as I do, then you're not really getting a good deal, price-wise. :)
Post a Reply to: Chinese Buffet
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code