Menu
has anyone seen bai yang
Oct 27, 2007 17:50
hi as you may read from my postings before im trying to surprise my girlfriend but i forget her address and her uncle does not speak chinese,she has just returned from beijing to inner mongolia to visit her parents, im in the uk,but i plann to visit her and surprise her. we have known each other7months now and we are missing each other.i cannot remember what part off inner mongolia her parents live.
this is part of the phone number i phone from the uk.
047459could some one please tell me what part of inner mongolia town that is please.
thank you......you can even text it to me on my phone in england07770475339 you will need to put code for england first.
so please help me surprise my girlfriend and make two hearts happy.
michael in uk
Oct 27, 2007 21:15
  • ELLEN77
Hi that's really difficult to find only according to the tel. Perhaps you can ask your girlfriend for more information about her hometown, such as what shools or other famous landmarks, events there are in her town which may be more helpful, or you can ask circumbendibus questions which may imply where she lives.
Oct 27, 2007 21:54
  • GURTY
Sorry, michael. The infomation given is so llttle that i can't findi the name of exact town. Hope you lucky.
Oct 27, 2007 22:01
hi ellen
thanks for your reply yes but she we know,we have known each other well now for 7months ,i have only known her from her living in beijing
i new she come from innermongolia but her mum was ill,so she needed to visit her.
but i would very much like to surprise her. i thought maybe someone would know the code of the city in inner mongolia,im not sure how to put photo of her on here then we could pass it around in mail ,then if anyone knnows her they can give me address,
her uncle in beijing does not speak english so i cannot ask him,as i dont speak chinese.if i could get someone to phone him they could ask him for her address.

so how are you and which part of china do you come from,i guess its a little called there at moment as its getting cold here in uk at the moment.
if you could tell me how you put photo on here i will put her photo on and hope some one can help.i have bean at work tonight infact im still at work.
best wishes to you all in china a wonderful country and people.
Oct 27, 2007 22:31
  • ELLEN77
I think uploading her photo here is also not quite a wise plan, that may take a long time.
Perhaps you can also try phone 114.
Oct 27, 2007 23:06
i dont think it would take a long time,or if i could get someone to phone her uncle in beijing
my e mail is ntlworld.com|michael.friend

if its ok with you i can send the email that baijing sent me to you with her uncles phone number on.
Oct 27, 2007 23:12
hi thanks for your reply,as i dont speak chinese i cannot speak to her uncle he cannot speak english.
my e mail is ntlworld.com|michael.friend

i could send email that bai yang sent me with her uncles phone number on,i just need someone to phone him for her address.

it would be so romantic to surprise her and our hearts would be joyfull.
i could also put her photo on here so we could all pass it around and see if some one will know her.

we could call it can we find bai yang.
best regards
michael.
Oct 28, 2007 03:43
  • DODGER
Michael,
If you down load Babylon soft wear it will translate for you.
You can then email the ladies Uncle.
Keep the sentences short and check what the translator says and you should be OK.
I have used it and have not started a war yet!!
Dodger
Oct 28, 2007 22:40
hi dodger ,yes for some reason it will not work for me dont know wy,and besides i dont know his email.
thanks for the reply.thats nice of you
Post a Reply to: has anyone seen bai yang
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code