Menu
University student offer her help
Oct 29, 2007 00:54
Hello, I'm Wenwen. I am a graduate student majoring in English interpreting and translation in one of China's top ten universities, Xiamen university. I work as tour guide and business interpreter as my part-time jobs. I'm an honest and simple girl and would like to help my foreign friends to save money while travelling in China. For example, I'm good at bargaining, and can help you buy things with almost lowest prices. Also, I have a VIP card to book rooms of hotels and air tickets in China by the most favorable rates. In one word, I can work together with you to design you a most satisfying stay in China. If you need my help, please feel free to contact me:

yahoo.cn|sandy25
Nov 6, 2007 00:56
GUEST28152 By the way, dongdongcindy is me, I'm in Xiamen
Nov 13, 2007 11:43
  • KSHITIJC
Hi Wenwen,

I am a student in Hong Kong doing my Masters. I want to visit North China during the Christmas break. I am not sure which places i should visit. I have been around southern part - Guangzhou, Shenzhen, Zuhai and am going to Naning. I want to travel to North China. I am confused about the places where I can go. I want to go to Beijing and other places around. It would be great if you could help me. If you want to write to me you can do so on my mail gmail.com|chaudharyk
Thanks
KC
Nov 16, 2007 20:24
I'd love to help, and you can also send me E-mail(yahoo.com.cn|dongdongcindy26 ) to tell me what kind of sight you want to see. You know, I'd like to meet people from different places with different cultures. I want to be their friends,chat with them and learn their culture.

Jan 28, 2008 08:02
  • DEARMAN
hi,

let me know where u livingin china?
i'll visit gz.soon.
u may contact...

yahoo.com|dearman07
Post a Reply to: University student offer her help
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code