Menu
Iraqi kids lived in the shadow of warfare
Oct 29, 2007 02:17
  • KATRINA
Since 2003 USA sent its troop to Iraq, Iraqic civillians has been living in the shadow of the war. Everyday, they had to love in the fear that their beloved family members might be blasted by the landmines hiden somewhere. Now, what worries more is that their kids who lived in such an environment of horror would become ' a generation of violence".

Recently, there is a common phenomenon that many kids in Bagdad liked " playing guns." Even many 11-12 girls are keen on " fighting games" . A merchant said that :"if kids like playing gun, they will become bellicose ." This man's simple words reflect Iraqi's desire for peace. Hopefully, revenge will not be passed down from generation to generation.
Oct 29, 2007 02:19
  • KATRINA
Iraqi kids like playing gun games.

Oct 30, 2007 08:09
Kids will always play war games etc, I used to when I was a kid, the worry is will they become terrorists later?
Oct 31, 2007 03:43
  • JOHNNY512
" Kids will always play war games etc, I used to when I was a kid, the worry is will they become terrorists later? "

West, I liked playing war games in my childhood too. You are right for saying that " the worry is will they become terrorists later?." That is also the kids' parents' worry since they don't hope their kids become terrrorists after grown-up.

Post a Reply to: Iraqi kids lived in the shadow of warfare
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code