Menu
What do you do on Halloween's festival?
Oct 29, 2007 04:13
  • MIRANDAZHAO
Hey everybody,

I am wondering if Halloween's day is coming. What do you usually on the day? Are there any special costumes or makeups for the holiday? Do people usually scare others by wearing some horrible masks? Any stories about the origin of the holiday? Thanks!
Oct 29, 2007 06:39
I only have to look in the mirror and I scare myself and thats without make up, he he
We have halloween parties over here and everyone dresses up, I'm not really into it though so I usually stay at home.
Alan.
Oct 29, 2007 11:14
  • CHYNAGYRL
i want to go trick or treating but i'm too old :-( so i'm going to hide behind bushes and scare children instead, making them cry, and taking their candy. Then keeping it all for myself. Oh... so much wholesome fun :-)

Oct 29, 2007 11:33
You wicked lady Chynagirl, someone should put you across their knee and spank your bottom, he he
Nov 2, 2007 02:11
  • DAVEC
Dont be so harsh Alan, scaring kids and stealing from them is a wonderful idea. I like this Chynagyrl, she thinks just like me.
Nov 2, 2007 04:54
  • DODGER
Yes,
I think that Chynagyls idea is a great one.
I hate children any way. Scaring kids is a good sport. They have what I can never have again....
Dodger.
Nov 2, 2007 07:02
I know, as Chynagyrl was saying I was having some wholesome fun, he he
I also thought you guys might be up for some spanking too.
Alan.
Nov 5, 2007 02:43
  • DESTRUCKDOZ
Hey whats up,

I guess I will be the first American to post.

Growing up, Halloween was one of the most anticipated holidays. My sister and our older cousins would take us out trick or treating for about three hours. We would seriously come home with a pillowcase full of candy and stories of punks who would jump out of the bushes to scare us or the most memorable house that gave us the most/best candy. After moving on to junior and high school these activities turned us into the punks that did the same crap to me. I never did enjoy the dumb stuff that my friends did such as stealing candy while riding there skateboards or egging houses.

These days since I am just out of college, I find that I enjoy more mature things like seeing all the new kids come to my door for candy. Some of the greater moments are when new people move into the neighborhood and introduce themselves when they come by with there kids during Halloween.

Something I want to try next year is a "corn maze". They vary greatly depending on how complex the design, lighting and whether its haunted or not. I hear great things about them though.

Danny

Nov 5, 2007 02:45
  • DESTRUCKDOZ
Oh yeah,I also hear they are best reaaaaaaaaaaaaly late at night. (when they have closed)
Post a Reply to: What do you do on Halloween's festival?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code