Menu
Personal choice or talent waste?
Oct 31, 2007 20:34
  • ICEBERG
The fact is that what they have learned in the university can not be used in the real life. This is also a reason why those graduates feel that it is hard to find a job. If you go to the job seeking market, you will find that those companies just want to hire someone who have much experience. Those graduates do not have experience since they just have learned for four years in the college.
Nov 1, 2007 04:26
  • DODGER
Alan, funny post….again.
I was just about to write a sermon on this and you have put me right off…ha
Dodger.
Nov 1, 2007 07:00
And I proved my point with a typo Dodger, I spelt " cant " wrong ,he he
Sorry I put you off your sermon, he he
Cheers
Alan.
Nov 25, 2007 23:16
  • SHESGOTTOBE
They have to make a living. Having a lowly job is better than nothing. That is better than being a bum or a burden to one's parents, I believe. Maybe the job is just a stepping stone for them, or maybe temporarily until they find a better one. Bills will not wait for you, you know. Some people are just too quick to judge other people when they are not the ones feeding them anyway.
Nov 27, 2007 20:42
  • JIMMYB
Those students had studied very hard for about 10 years and expect to enter the colleges. When they graduate from their university, they find that college students are everywhere and they have to compete with each other in job seeking. How disappointed they are! I wonder if students in other countries all want to enter the colleges. If they fail, what do they do? In China, some students even suicide if they fail.
Page 2 of 2    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Personal choice or talent waste?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code