Menu
Travelling To Beijing Then Changchun
Oct 30, 2007 02:40
guest31781 Looking for a chinese translator/guide for my trip to Beijing and Changchun in Late November.
Been to both places before but feel the need now to have a chinese translator as i felt uncomfortable and need someone i can trust.
Honest and genuine
Dave
Oct 30, 2007 07:43
  • BURSTBUBBLE
I am available in Beijing
Hello, my name is Ricky, I work in Beijing as a tour guide, for more informtion ,please check this website:
http://www.happybeijingtour.com/showguide.asp?id=50
my MSN: hotmail.com|nothingcomparetoyou

Ricky Wang
Nov 1, 2007 09:59
GUEST21712 Hi Dave,

I am a femal Chinese national in my early thirties and now living in Europe.

I will be back to China for a holiday during the month of Nov to Jan. As a matter of fact I myself come from Changchun City, so I have to transit anyway from Beijing to Changchun.

If you are interested, you are welcome to contact me for further info.

Best Regards

YY
Nov 4, 2007 03:46
GUEST10718 Hey Dave,

You can contact me in Beijing.I am a student from Beijng Foreign Language University.

e-mail.MSN:hotmail.com|wangzhengbjwz

Allan
Nov 5, 2007 02:46
GUESTDAVE Hi YY
Thanks for your contact but you didnt leave a contact address.
mine is yahoo.co.uk|daveoneillnewcastle
or msn messenger - ipdoneill.fsnet.co.uk|dave
get in touch
Dave
Nov 8, 2007 00:58
GUEST22388 Hey Dave,

You can contact me in Beijing.I am a student in beijing ,i have been a tour guide more than 3 years.

this is my info http://lennon0117.blog.sohu.com/
Nov 8, 2007 21:15
GUEST02211 Hey ,Dave,my friend, I am kevin,a young guy who like to communicate with people especially you guys from the outside world , I think is a great oppertunity for cultural exchange, I have lived in Beijing for more than 5 years , I finished my colleage life here and now i am working in this fabulous city as an english teacher , My colleage life give me sufficient time to walk around in Beijing by myself , this great city attracts me a lot , hostoric places are everywhere , delicious foods of all parts of China can be found here and also a paradise for shopping . So , my friends , If you need , I will show all of these to you ,

You can contact me anytime you like , my e-mail address is qq.com|lzw622, best wishes and hope to see you soon.
Kevin law

Nov 9, 2007 00:01
GUESTMANE1985 working in overseas section at a culuture company in east of tian an men. If u still looking for a companion for now or u would possibly come to tian an men squre,just contact me with hotmail.com|main198506. is also avilable adress on msn messager and skype.
Nov 24, 2007 10:40
GUEST67328 Hello Dave,

I'm a self-employeed experienced elegant female

interpreter/translator/personal assistant/guide.

Speaking english fluently. Caring, responsible, attractive,

funloving and hardworking as well. Based in Shenzhen and

Free to travel to any place in China if required. Wiling to

provide the best service to you!

Please feel free to contact me at any time:

yahoo.com|redredrosechina

Angelina

Dec 6, 2007 20:42
GUESTKELVIN I'm Professional in English tour guide In Beijing over 5 years,I'm name is kelvin Wang
I Can Provide Reservation Hotel,Tour guide, Rent Car in Best Cheapest Price.

Kelvin Wang Msn:hotmail.com|kelvinwangjing
Cell:13661358910
Tel:0086-10-63726235
Oct 7, 2008 00:42
GUESTLILY Hi Dave:
I am a employee in a foreign company located in Changchun, though my major is not language, but my English is pretty good, I have worked in USA for half a year, I can arrange everything (picking up you from airport, booking a hotel....) in a reasonable price when you are in Changchun, If you'd like you can contact with me via : 163.com|npn0041801,
Post a Reply to: Travelling To Beijing Then Changchun
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code