Menu
my chinese bf want to marry help me pls
Oct 30, 2007 12:10
hey everybody me and my chinese bf want to marry as soon we can
but i am only 18 and life in the uk what can i do its very important for us to marry
next year can we do something in england and go back to china i really need help
Oct 30, 2007 12:46
GUEST47941 why are you in such a big rush? You're still young. Better to go slow and stay married than do it quickly and get divorced later.
Oct 31, 2007 04:03
  • DODGER
Yes, as Guest47941 has said, 18 is very young for the huge step of getting married what ever country your BF comes from.
What do your Parents say about this?
Dodger.
Oct 31, 2007 06:29
my mum say do what u want my dad he is not so happy but the problem is my bf is 27 and his parents want him to marry
i worry that he leave me to make his parents happy without him i cant life anymore
Nov 1, 2007 04:18
  • DODGER
So KCW,
if he loves you he will wait. If he loves you he will explain to his family all of the facts.
Life is not as simple as we would want it to be.
Dodger.
Nov 1, 2007 08:12
KillerCatwomen, when I was young (a long time ago) I was told:

"A man chases a woman until she catches him"

I recommend you don't chase your man so hard, you are young, and should think of yourself as a fabulous match for your bf (of whom his parents will feel immensely proud when he eventually lands you as his wife).

I recommend you should find out more about your bf's parents... when you do marry they will be an important part of your life.
Nov 1, 2007 08:56
  • CALIFORNIA
I don't think it's a big problem:-)

Good luck!!!
Nov 3, 2007 11:50
  • PINKY
If he leaves you to make his parents happy then what priority is your happiness to him?
Nov 3, 2007 16:38
i wish you look if he loves you he wil put you first,i hope to marry my chinese gf next year,and i'm hope to visit her this month,i just need a few more ponds for tha fare, good luck to you,does anyone know the cheapest flight from uk to beijing
Nov 4, 2007 11:07
  • APAULT
Killercat: don'tget involved in other people's domestic disagreements - especially in a totally different culture. Yes you may cry a bit, but that's all part of life.

Remember, there are many more fish in the sea.
Dec 29, 2007 07:28
GUEST17205 I watch a lot of court tv. there are other things beside emotions.
make sure he want to marry you not green card: if he want green card, you can bet on it, as soon as he got the green card, you know the rest.

best luck.
Page 1 of 2    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: my chinese bf want to marry help me pls
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code