Menu
Do you believe in Chinese acupuncture?
Nov 1, 2007 04:02
  • KATRINA
Do you believe in Chinese acupuncture? Acupuncture is a traditional treatment of diseases.Chinese acupuncture holds the underlying notion that illness is resulted from the imbalance between yin and yang within the body. Do you feel incredible about this idea? Actually, acupuncture is an important methods of treatiing diseases. It has a very long history in China. Today, acupuncture is still adopted by many Chinese to cure illness. This traditional treatment of diseases is also finding its way to the West. Well, I am not sure how many westerners have confidence in Chinese acupuncture. Do you believe in Chinese acupuncture?
Nov 1, 2007 05:03
I'm willing to try it, it is getting popular in the England, many doctors here are now use acupuncture.
Alan.
Nov 1, 2007 23:48
  • GRIZ326
My question has always been...how did the ancient people figure out where to put the needles????

Ancient wisdom???

Some scientists say it really works by closing important never synapses.

??? I don't know. ???
Nov 2, 2007 02:07
  • DAVEC
I would certainly give it a try but I really dont understand how and where they got the knowledge from.

The needles are unrelated to the problem you have, for example for headache a needle goes in your foot. Who figured that one out???
Nov 2, 2007 04:52
  • KEVIN0518
Griz and Davec, the needles are put in the acupoints. Each person has about 409 acupoints(Some other sources say that there are 720 acupoints in your body). Among them, 108 acupoints are important. Just have a look at this picture.

Nov 2, 2007 05:07
I wish I knew which part of the foot, I've got a headache now!
Nov 2, 2007 15:04
  • CHYNAGYRL
it's popular here. people like it because it doesn't involve taking drugs. One of my co-workers has a sesame seed taped to the pack of each ear lobe and when she feels neck pain, she presses the acupuncture point and she says it helps the pain go away.
Nov 2, 2007 15:40
  • CARLOS
Acupuncture is used here to help drug addits to stop using. When they are sick because of not having drugs, they are given acupuncture. It is also tried for school age children, who have difficulties to concentrate.
Wheather it helps or not, I donĀ“t know.
I did not like needles hanging in my ears, that was supposed to make me sleep better. No affect at all. Maybe because I have no problems with sleeping, heh.
But still I believe with acupuncture can help at least some of peoples pain.
Nov 4, 2007 02:16
  • PETERSEAFORD
here in Australia acupuncture is used by many people - i have never heard words of doubt concerning its benefits however like many things some chose to have this treatment and others chose another form of medicine.

regards peter
Nov 5, 2007 04:14
  • DODGER
I have had acupuncture treatment for an injury.
I could not believe that needles could be inserted into my arm with no feeling of pain. But it did work.
The needles are then flicked to make them vibrate.
I have also tried hypnotherapy with great success. An interesting experience.
Dodger.
Post a Reply to: Do you believe in Chinese acupuncture?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code