Menu
Provided foreign driver's license conversion to China driver's license
Apr 3, 2010 07:51
GUEST29121 Hmmmmm.as my father used to tell me "anyone can drive a car,you don't need a license to do it"..I guess having/needing a "valid" drivers license would apply to China about the same as anywhere...you don't actually need it until someone says you do?...In saying that...wonder how many of the 100 million plus Chinese wandering about on the roads have a drivers license..not many I think by the way they drive!
Nov 10, 2010 18:50
GUEST16182 Hi i have valid indian drivers license and hold an E-type Chinese visa . 1 year Am I eligible for obtaining a Chinease dirvers license? gmail.com|vvhari9
Jun 3, 2011 13:42
GUEST39169 What's gonna happen if I got puller over with only US license in hand? Would that be an aarestable offense? Do cops take under-the-table there or can I plead the ignorant lou wai?

Quote:

Originally Posted by APAULT View Post

The International Drivers Licence is still not valid as far as I understand it. I don't think obtaining one will assist in getting a Chinese licence. Based on posts and a few conversations, a normal foreign licence should be just as good. However, will they all understand that a NSW licence or an Colorado licence is a valid 'national' licence...
Aug 7, 2011 22:24
GUEST33654 Yes, you can be detained for 14days. I never heard of a case where that happened, but the police officer could make a lot of trouble for you. Depending on his day.

Better learn for the test and make your license. It is not so difficult.
Oct 31, 2011 06:48
GUEST22134 HELLO
I HAVE 'F' VISA AND IS VALID TILL APRIL 2012
I REQUIRE DRIVING LICENSE AND I AM REGULAR TO CHINA
DO I NEED TO JUST GET MY COUNTRY LICENSE TRANSLATED OR HAVE TO APPLY
IN SOME ORGANIZATION.
KINDLY HELP
Nov 1, 2011 01:15
GUEST2456
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUEST22134

HELLO
I HAVE 'F' VISA AND IS VALID TILL APRIL 2012
I REQUIRE DRIVING LICENSE AND I AM REGULAR TO CHINA
DO I NEED TO JUST GET MY COUNTRY LICENSE TRANSLATED OR HAVE TO APPLY
IN SOME ORGANIZATION.
KINDLY HELP

You have to apply a Chinese driver license if you want to drive in China. Since you have our driver license, you just need to take part in the exam. If you pass the exam, you will be granted with Chinese driver license.
Jan 12, 2016 02:44
GUEST21775 hello...I wanna have information about driving license ..I have license from Pakistan I wanna convert it into Chinese one...pls tell me all the process including all fees...thanks
Jan 12, 2016 20:19
GUEST5567
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUEST21775

hello...I wanna have information about driving license ..I have license from Pakistan I wanna convert it into Chinese one...pls tell me all the process including all fees...thanks

It's uneasy to do this. You need to join the exams at local traffic police station. If you pass, then you are able to get a Chinese license.
Page 2 of 2    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Provided foreign driver's license conversion to China driver's license
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code