Menu
Weather in Ningbo City, Zhejiang Province. China during November End & December
Nov 1, 2007 12:21
Dear Friends,
I am planning to travel to Ningbo city in China during last week of November to December first week. I would like to know about the weather. Will it be very cold & possibility of snow or the weather is quite normal. I am more accustomed to hot weathers( 25 to 35 deg Centigrades ). One more question - How far is Great wall of China from this City. Is it possible for me to visit Great Wall of China on my short duration ( 7 days ) tour.
Thanks in advance to all of you
Regards,
Neeraj
Nov 1, 2007 19:03
  • SUSAN205060
Hi,NEERAJPURANIK,

Now the weather is close to 17degrees in the city you mention & it will be more cold during last week of Nov. The Great Wall is in Beijing and if you want to visit it and you can fly to Beijing due to your tight time.

Enjoy!

Yours sincerely,
Susan Zheng(China Tour Guide)
MSN: hotmail.com|Susan205060

Nov 2, 2007 01:27
  • LEMONCACTUS
Hi NEERAJPURANIK

I live in Zhejiang, a couple of hours drive from Ningbo. The weather today is pretty nice, but it is getting colder now. It will definitely be nowhere near the temperatures that you mentioned. You should be looking at a max of 15 degrees and a min of between zero and 10. It rarely snows in this province, so it is very unlikely that you will see snow. It does rain quite a bit in winter though.

In terms of distance you aren't close to Beijing. I know there are overnight express trains that go from Hangzhou to Beijing (overnight obviously) - but you're talking about taking 2/3 days out of your schedule to go by train, visit the wall and come back. Susan's advice is pretty good, you're better to fly (assuming you have the money)!

There are so many great places in Zhejiang though.....I would definitely recommend taking at least a day out to spend in Hangzhou.

Have a great trip :)
Post a Reply to: Weather in Ningbo City, Zhejiang Province. China during November End & December
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code