Menu
please tell me where to buy a gortex rain jacket in Beijing
Nov 4, 2007 02:08
  • PETERSEAFORD
about to tour China and arriving at Beijing - would love to buy a North Face or Panagonian brand gortex rain jacket.
was told that a company in Beijing that sell these was called Global ut i cannot find them.

would you please advise me ?

i have been told that umbarellas in China are far better than we can buy in Australia as if they happen to blow inside out they can be fixed.here blow inside out and throw it away.

where should i buy business shirts and about how much should i pay for reasonable quality.

is it possible to have a mans western style 3piece suit made in a few days if this is possible - where should i try

would value the opinions of persons with live in Beijing if that is possible at all

regards and thanks in advance

peter
Jul 22, 2008 07:52
  • RAITEISHINJI
Searching for a high-quality jacket?

Try Spyder. Spyder collections are divided into different categories, each with its own color palette, fabrics, and unique looks. One of its collection is the spyder jacket that is very comfortable and offers a style that will surely match your fashion and season.

For more info visit:
https://www.zbsports.com/Store/Store_Products.aspx?ManufacturerID=57
Aug 12, 2008 06:00
  • PETERSEAFORD
thanks very much - will try

regards peter
Aug 13, 2008 06:09
  • DODGER
Peter, expect to pay around Aud $6 to $7 for a business shirt.
Three piece suits depend not just on the quality of the fabric but also on the lining that is not seen. Cheap suits are glued not sown but you won’t know until it rains!
I have a favorite place that I shop that seems to have all of what you are after.
Flick me a PM and I will point you in the right direction.
Cheers, Dodger.
Post a Reply to: please tell me where to buy a gortex rain jacket in Beijing
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code