Menu
Looking for Hotel, Driver, Translator, Babsitter and Sourcing Agent! Dec 12 to 16:)
Nov 7, 2007 20:32
guest10170 We are a family of 4, we are traveling with our 2 girls (18 months old and 3 years old) to Guangzhou/Foshan to find outdoor furniture factories. I already have some that I've been dealing with but would like to find out more places and how to get around..."

1) A Translator well versed in Business negotiations and knowledgeble in outdoor furniture factories
2) A Driver who owns a van large enough to carry all of us
3) A babysitter who will come in the van with us
4) A Hotel - we are looking a different options in Guangzhou - am a little confused about where some of these factories are
5) Someone who can source extremely high quality factories who make and design outdoor furniture made of HDPE rattan, Stainless Steel or Aluminum mixed with HDPE rattan or teak

Also we are flying into HK on December 12th in the morning. Would it be easier to fly to Baiyun or to take train,bus or water ferry to Guangzhou.

ANY help would be so appreciated. Thanks so much.

Regards,

Steve
Nov 8, 2007 09:50
  • ELLYSE
Take a bus directly from Hong Kong airport to Guangzhou. Where will you be staying?
Nov 8, 2007 09:56
GUEST98236 Hi Ellyse,
We will have a lot of luggage - you know baby seats and prams ! Is that ok on a bus and how long will it take - we'll be pretty tired from flying in from Miami, Florida to Taipei to Hong Kong. On the other hand, it would be nice to see the scenery on the road...

We are thinking about Garden Hotel, Yihe Hotel, Foshan Hotel or China Hotel if they are not too expensive.

Thanks.

Steve
Nov 8, 2007 19:37
  • SUSAN205060
Hi,Steve,

For hotel / flights:You can refer to and book online via web: www.ctrip.com or www.elong.net (both company have good reputation & good price here).

Take it easy & enjoy!

Yours sincerely,
Susan Zheng(China Tour Guide)
MSN:hotmail.com|Susan205060
Nov 8, 2007 20:58
  • ELLYSE
You know what? I think you'll have scant use of your car seats here, no one uses those and thus no facilities for those in taxis.
Garden Hotel would be a good place to stay.
I have a Canadian friend who stayed with her family for 4 years in Guangzhou (now back in Canada). Email me at yahoo.com|ellyse99 if you want to get in touch with her -- please put "TravelChinaGuide" and your own username in the subject line so that I know who you are, thanks.
Dec 1, 2007 08:07
GUEST61141 I am currently staying here in Guangzhou. I could travel to Dongguan, Shenzhen, Hong Kong, Foshan and many other cities (based on the wholesale markets and manufacturers located) to assist your business. As far as I know, Foshan is the most famous furniture manufacturing city in South China. You can see miles of exhibition centres, which are open everyday and you may locate the suppliers you want. In fact, I just spent over a week in the Foshan’s furniture centre with my British client two weeks ago.

You may also take a train from HK to Guangzhou, which will take you around 2 hours to arrive and it's the best way to come to Guangzhou.

Please let me know if you need any help here.

Have a great trip!

Wesley Chan
Email: 126.com|wesleychan / gmail.com|wchaneast
http://guangzhoutranslator.blogspot.com/
Dec 18, 2007 22:54
GUEST12176 hi i will go to xiamen in dezember 25th to inform myself about trade (stone) and i am looking for a translater english-chinese or german-chinese
can somone help me
Hans Wilhelm
t-online.de|hwjbrass
Jan 27, 2011 09:05
  • IVYSKY
I can supply A car with Driver, Translator,be your Sourcing Agent!
Post a Reply to: Looking for Hotel, Driver, Translator, Babsitter and Sourcing Agent! Dec 12 to 16:)
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code