Menu
Are you a good man?
Nov 12, 2007 01:55
  • MIRANDAZHAO
Are you a good man? Most men will answer 'Yes'. Before you answer this question, please read following requirements. If you meet all the requirements, you are really a good man.

The requirements are divided into five aspects: appearance, wealth, talents, romance and eloquence.

No.1 Appearance: a good man should neither be a prince charming (very handsome) nor a prince frog (ugly). If you are too handsome, most girls take you as their prince charming. It is easy for you to have love affairs with other women. For your girl, it is not safe. Of course, you should not be the Prince Frog who looks like ugly.

No.2 Wealth: a good man should not be very rich but not penniless. You must be very sure that you can give her a very comfortable life. Money is not everything. However, you and your girl will suffer a lot without it. Have you ever heard of this saying? If a man becomes very rich, he could become a bad guy very easily. That's why you should not be very rich.

No.3 talents: a good man should be neither an idot nor a guy who is as smart as Zhuge Liang. I believe that no woman will choose to marry an idot. If you are too smart, your girl will feel unsafe. She doubts if you cheat her. What's more, it is hard for you two to communicate with each other because she could not understand what you say.

No.4 Romance: a good man should be neither too honest nor too romantic. I believe that all women love romance. If you are too honest, that is not good because you are not good at flattering her. Flattering words are very important. Of course, you should not be too romantic. Otherwise, your girl will think that you are dissolute. Perhaps, she will think that you treat very woman like this. Thus, a good man should not be a guy who are as honest as Wu Dalang or Shaheshang or as dissolute as Ximen Qing.

No.5 Eloquence: a good man should not be a stammerer or an elocutionist. Will you marry a man who never quarrel with others? On contrary, if you are an elocutionist, does your wife have a chance to say anything at home? Liberty of speech can not be deprived.
Nov 12, 2007 02:20
  • DODGER
Mirandazhao,
Looks like I have passed the test then.
Perhaps failing a little on number 1 and borderline on number 2.
But no one is perfect. Not even the Dodger..Ha
Do I get a prize for being the first?
Dodger
Nov 12, 2007 03:44
  • CHERYL
I really want to know if there is such a man existing in the world???
Nov 12, 2007 05:46
It looks like I pass too, although borderline on number 2
But as Dodger say's no one is perfect, I know I have my faults.
Do I get a prize for being second? he he
Alan.
Nov 12, 2007 09:53
  • CARLOS
This is to my lao po: YOU HIT THE JACKPOT!!!

Carlos
Nov 12, 2007 12:02
No test for vanity here then! Looks like this forum very well represented by good men!

:-)
Nov 12, 2007 16:47
  • DAVEC
As there is no section for modesty can I just say I am top of the class. I am perfect.

Please dont knock me down, I have feelings.
Nov 12, 2007 18:50
  • KEVIN0518
Quote: I really want to know if there is such a man existing in the world???

CHERYL, of course there are good men in the world. You see, many of them such as Dodger, Alan, Carlos and Davec are good men, hehe.
Nov 12, 2007 20:19
  • SUNNYDREAM
It sounds that a good man should have the in-between of the five attributes. Appearance, wealth, talents, romance and eloquence all should be compromised? Not necessarily. Mirandazhao, you seem to be an adherent of Confucius, since your thoughts are the reflection of Confucian theory of "Golden Means" .

Congratulations, you guys here pass the test. The average credit is " A plus". LOL!
Nov 13, 2007 03:42
  • SAUD
How can i find a good woman?
Are you a good woman? most of women saying yes,
but this yes is like a small fish in big Ocean.

I'm a man and i'm good ,there is much time to know me,also to know you.
It's only hi and the bye....

bye
Nov 13, 2007 03:55
  • DREAMLIFE
Saud, you really make me laugh. What are your requirement for a good woman? Good appearance, nice stature, being gentle and etc...
Page 1 of 6    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Are you a good man?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code