Menu
To be a woman, or to be a man?
Nov 13, 2007 03:07
  • ICEBLUE
I have heard that quite a number of people complain that they would prefer living as a person of opposite sex. For many times, I am no exception. I have ever complained about that men would never know how hard it is being a woman in this forum. I wonder whether some of men here have similar thoughts. Suppose you have an other life to choose, would you like to choose to live a life of your present gender? Or would you like to become a person of the opposite sex. And why? Can we just discuss about this issue? Your viewpoints are welcome.
Nov 13, 2007 03:59
  • LOVEISVERB
Life is a one way trip:D
Nov 13, 2007 04:09
  • SAUD
My viewpoint is to be a good person ,if you are man or woman, ( If you are living in a happiness life).
But near happiness some times the woman want to be a man in the night and woman in day,

under happiness the woman want to be a man,and the man want to be (man)

But how, where, when,....let the mirror tell you , ask your self ,the answer you see is the best
and right answer( If you have mirror).

Nov 13, 2007 09:10
I would have to say that in this life I would not choose to be a woman. I enjoy being a man, and all the things that come with that. I Especially enjoy making love to women. While I do realize this could be achieved as the opposite gender as I am in this life, it would not be near the same. Loving and being loved by women is the greatest experience in life for me. There is nothing more spritually, mentally, and physically fullfilling than bonding in that special way with a lady. Soul to soul... experiencing the extacy of complete and unrestrained pleasure together, while the world around you disappears, however brief as it may be. JJ
Nov 23, 2007 14:19
  • SHESGOTTOBE
No way! I love being a woman. I cannot speak as to how hard it is being a man since I do not know. Maybe it is harder being a woman but I would say women have more fun. Generally, women are more expressive and don't have qualms expressing their love for their friends or hold hands, even if they are girls. Girls tend to enjoy more when they are together. Men can't do the same because they would be thought of as gays. By the way, have you ever wondered why there are more gays than lesbians? ^_^"

Nov 24, 2007 15:06
  • GRIZ326
There are advantages to being a man...and there are advantages to being a woman. I am a man and like being a man just fine. I am certain that were I born a woman, I would enjoy being a woman.

If you are refering to momentary frustrations expressed by both genders: She says - "It's a man's world" or He says - "I wish I could get away with what she gets away with..." It is a completely understandable feeling from time to time.

If you are talking about people who have or want to have sex change operations or who dress up in the clothing of the opposite sex and play the part, then I believe you are talking about mentally ill people.
Nov 28, 2007 04:00
GUEST365 Both being a woman and a man have some adavantages and disadavantages. Why do we envy to become a person of opposite sex.

"Girls tend to enjoy more when they are together. Men can't do the same because they would be thought of as gays. By the way, have you ever wondered why there are more gays than lesbians?"

This is true.If two men walk hand in hand, they will be blamed. If it's two girls, people will think that it is quite natural.
Nov 28, 2007 05:13
I'm quite happy as a man thank you very much, I wouldn't swap, having said that I do admire you women though.
Alan.
Nov 29, 2007 22:14
  • ICEBLUE
SHESGOTTOBE

Quote:
"Generally, women are more expressive and don't have qualms expressing their love for their friends or hold hands, even if they are girls. Girls tend to enjoy more when they are together. Men can't do the same because they would be thought of as gays. By the way, have you ever wondered why there are more gays than lesbians? ^_^"

Haha, you hit the nail on the head. I have wondered the question. I can't find some well-grounded reasons. Men of this era don't opposite sex any more? LOL!

Nov 29, 2007 22:55
  • SHESGOTTOBE
Iceblue, there is a common belief among single women nowadays: Good men are either taken, married, priests or gays. ^_^"
Nov 30, 2007 03:38
  • JIMMYB
Quote: Good men are either taken, married, priests or gays. But what about good girls? So far, I have not found my girl. Does it mean that good girls........? Just kidding.
Page 1 of 2    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: To be a woman, or to be a man?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code