Menu
Clear sky
Nov 15, 2007 14:21
  • CARLOS
Dave has added beautiful photos to his site. Looking at them I noticed there were only two photos where there were not clouds in the sky. Of course, photos don´t show whole sky, so can´t see if there really were no clouds in the sky.
I have not seen clear sky when visiting in China.

So, I wonder if clear sky exists at all there.
Nov 15, 2007 22:31
  • ELLYSE
Definitely does. Why not?
Nov 15, 2007 23:08
  • JABAROOTOO
Oh Carlos,
So pessimistic,

Take a look at some of my photos of Sichuan and Hainan, but I have only seen a blue sky about three days in the past six weeks. Visibility today is less than 1km in Chongqing and it is often like that I am sad to say.

But we celebrate every clear day, every night we can see the moon and I can even count the stars in the night sky on occasions, all 24 of them. Something I could never do in any other place.

LOL
Nov 16, 2007 05:34
  • APAULT
There are not as many clear skies as in many places. Sure pollution and dust storms are part of th eproblem, but China also seems a low wind area. There is little wind to blow away the muck (onto others).
Nov 16, 2007 06:14
  • BETWEENUS21
China is such a hugemonous country and sooo vast that there are always differences in weather - I was in Guangzhou for the past 4 days - and its been clear skies with no clouds at all.
Nov 16, 2007 09:24
  • JABAROOTOO
Check out some of the recently uploaded photos to the site. Loads of blue sky in those shots. Just depends when and where you are visiting
Post a Reply to: Clear sky
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code