Menu
houses for long stay rent in sanya
Nov 17, 2007 02:04
  • PASNAT
hello everyone
My husband and i recenly moved to sanya due to his work. intended to stay for 1-2 years. We are looking for long stay accomodation to rent in sanya. But so far haven't been succesful. pls could anyone of you give good contacts of property agent who speaks in english? or any advice will be very much appreciated
thanks a million
Dec 21, 2007 03:15
GUESTALAN LEE My wife and I are going to stay in Sanya to buy a condo in the new future, being as the prices of real estate is going up so much. We are thinking of buying one to retire for half a year there, and half a year back in Canada..Luckily, my wife is from Chinese, and can write and speak fluent Mandarin. We are staying at a Chinese resident's place for$35.00US/night, which is cheaper than most hotel. It's a pretty modest one bedroom/bachelor style suite, but at least it has a microwave, since I like to snack a lot.We will be there on December 26, and will leave back to HK on the 5th.We are also meeting a guy called Mario Cavolo. His website is the same name.com
Dec 21, 2007 03:22
GUEST29214 I'm not sure if you got my other reply, because I hit the reset button by mistake, instead of the submit button. Anyway, my wife are going to Sanya to look for some property to possibly buy. We are going there Boxing Day, and will stay there for a week. From what I know, there is lots of property for rent. We are renting a condo suite, or a( flat, in British terms) for the week we're staying there, and it's cheaper than a hotel. If you want to meet, you can give me your number. We're also meeting Mario Cavolo.com. If you haven't checked out his web-site, he is an American expat that knows a lot about the real estate in Sanya.
May 23, 2008 00:44
GUEST21199 Jim:

We have a house for sale in Dadonghai. If you're interested send me an e mail
yahoo.com|jh_ryanbbl

Best regards,

John Ryan
Jul 13, 2009 01:01
GUESTBEL how to buy a land in sanya yalong bay,we are expat living in shanghai
Oct 14, 2009 01:32
GUEST71211 We have two luxury 4 bed penthouse apartments for sale in Hai Po, on Sanya Wan Lu - a nice quiet area between the Holiday Inn and Kempinski resorts, just in front of the new golf course. Current value approx 26-28,000 per m2 - selling for 20-22,000 per m2. Fully decorated to Western standard and high quality of furnishing. We are leaving China so wish to sell asap.
If you would like more info, please email to me: hotmail.com|hmb_mubs
May 20, 2011 13:41
GUEST19207
Hello.....I share your worries. My husband and I will be moving to China, possibly Sanya. Any info about living; renting; language and job will be helpful to me. How much is it for a 2 bed/2bath in nice place there?
Post a Reply to: houses for long stay rent in sanya
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code