Menu
Buying Wholesale Clothing from Guangdong
Nov 17, 2007 02:34
guestJackie I want to buy wholesale clothing from Guangdong, and import to USA. Any advice or suggestions? Thanks.
Nov 17, 2007 19:27
  • BILLCAI
Hi,
There are many huge wholesale markets for clothing in Guangzhou, you can find almost everything you want here. If you need any info or help here, welcome to contact me, my e-mail is:hotmail.com|caijun_Bill.
Best Regards.
Bill
Dec 2, 2007 05:20
  • ELLYSE
I might have contacts who would be of help. Email me at yahoo.com|ellyse99 and put "TravelChinaGuide" in the subject line, thanks.
Dec 9, 2007 03:48
GUEST18858 I want to buy wholesale clothing from Guangdong, and import to philippines. do you know any supplier that will give a good price? i have a store here in the philippines. let me know. email me: hotmail.com|fit_connection Thanks.
Dec 10, 2007 00:22
  • MABELLE
Hi Jackie,

I think I may be able to help you since I am in this line of business. I buy goods (clothes, accessories, beads, silver jewelries, bags, etc) from Guangdong and sell them to Philippines and Thailand.I will be very glad to help you. By the way, I am a Filipina based in Guangdong, China.
Nov 20, 2008 07:28
GUESTAMIT HI
MR,BILL,

SUB :- BUY A HUGE QUANTITY OF COTTRIZE SUTTING CLOHT FOR INDIA .

MR BILL IN VERY VERY SHORT I AM DONIG A ELECTRONIC BUSINESS FORM GUANGZOU FROM (NANG FANNG TASHA) BUT I JUST STARTED A COOTRIZE CLOTH BUSINESS SO CAN U HELP ME IN THIS .
MY REQUIREMENT IS COTTRIZE CLOTH FOM CHINA (GUANGZOU) BY FULL CONTAINER SO PLZ U GIVE ME GOOD PRIZE AND .MY CONTACT NUMBER IS 9829016988 INDIA MOBILE LOCAL NUMBER .FOR DOING A GOOD BUSINESS
WITH WARM REGARTS
Nov 20, 2008 22:44
  • CHINAGUY
some shopping centre in guangdong :
Friendship Store
Guangzhou Tianhe Shopping Center
Commercial Street
International Trade Market
Tianhong Market
International Market
International Commercial Mansion
Oriental New World Co., Ltd.
Aug 5, 2009 12:18
GUESTCOOKIE hi im so interested to buy wholesale clothing in china..can anyone help me? i am buying wholesale in the philippines but i want a lesser price..and i believe it's from china..i want to sell here in the philippines..:) email me:yahoo.com|iam.misselle
Feb 21, 2010 07:16
GUESTRITU hi this is ritu frm india ---nd i travell china guangzhoue almost every month ---i buy baby girl clothes but not able to get enough variety ---so i m looking fr some new markets forkids wear i china other cities ---
Apr 15, 2010 04:49
GUESTRONIC BOY hey here i am looking for waste clothing in huge quantity. is there anyone know local markets in china where to can buy the waste cloths. if yes email to me at gmail.com|ronic1986
May 20, 2010 14:25
GUEST54123 I am from Malaysia. I intend to go to Guangzhou especially to the wholesale market. I need an English speaking guide to help me to move around. Anyone for hepl? Deen
Page 1 of 6    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Buying Wholesale Clothing from Guangdong
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code