Menu
Want to study Chinese in chengdu?
Nov 18, 2007 23:50
Hi,I am Amy,a full-time chinese teacher and tutor in chengdu,fluent in English and excited to help students of all levles improve their chinese.
Tutoring and small classes(No more than 4 people)available,suited to meet your needs as a Chinese learner.Comfortable,relaxed but efficient learning environment.
I offer:
Introductory Chinese Classes
Intermediate Chinese Instruction
Advanced Chinese Study
All the classes include listening,reading,writing and speaking.
Class price: 30yuan/hour; Private tutoring: 50yuan/hour
Phone:13438288452
E-mail:yahoo.cn|chineselesson
Address: In Sichuan University
Nov 25, 2007 22:32
And also I can give somebody who is interested in study but want to be lazy small lessons.Now this is the first one:
hello:ni hao
I am... wo jiao...
What`s ur name?ni jiao shen me ming zi?
Nice to meet you.ren shi ni hen gao xing.
And I will write down it in my blog,can check also
visit http://i.cn.yahoo.com/chineselesson/blog/
Dec 2, 2007 14:41
GUEST11119 hello we are coming to cheng du at the end of the December. My wife and I are both interested in studying chinese for 3 months from January to March.

Do you work for cheng du university? If so, whats the full name?

PLease contact us via this email address

ntlworld.com|robmills2003
Dec 3, 2007 04:36
你(ni)you 我(wo)I 他(ta)he 你们(ni men)you 我们(wo men)we 他们(ta men)they
爸爸(baba)father 妈妈(mama)mother 哥哥(gege)elder brother 姐姐(jie jie)elder sister 弟弟(di di)younger brother 妹妹(mei mei)younger sister
你好吗?means "how are u?ni hao ma?"
the answer is" 我很好 wo hen hao(means I am ok)"
You can use he/they/father /mother/ brother/sister relace you(ni) to get many new sentences such as "ta hao ma?(how is he?)/ta men hao ma?(how are they?)"so on......
and the answer is use the subject what u asked to answer,for instance,answer "ni baba hao ma?" is"wo baba hen hao."
Dec 3, 2007 04:39
Hi,welcome to chengdu China.I sent email to you,please check it
Dec 17, 2007 01:26
Want to study chinese in chengdu? Amy can help u arrange pick-up from airport to Sichuan University, and rent a apartment which suit ur needs.
Can send Amy e-mail and tell her ur requirements.
yahoo.cn|chineselesson
Dec 31, 2007 04:56
Want to know the distinguishings between 改变 and 变?
Both of them mean "change". Normally they can replace each other but not all. After predicate, if there is object, must use 改变. For example, he canged this world. 他改变了这个世界。Just can use 改变,can`t use 变。
His idea changes quickly.他的主意改变/变得很快。
Jan 9, 2008 06:47
GUESTJOE Hello Amy
Where your chinese lessons are being held? At the Sichuan university or at home?
It's very important for me to know that because the university is far from my appartment.

Joe
http://www.chengdu.fr
Jan 11, 2008 02:18
Hi, Joe, I hold my lessons at home, and my apartment is in Sichuang University. U can send me e-mail to get more information yahoo.cn|chineselesson
I am a private tutor, so I can teach in somewhere not just in Sichuan University.If u r interested in, can call me, my mobile number is 13438288452.
By the way, if u want to study from me, please tell me ur chinese level when u send me e-mail.^_^ Good luck!
Jan 30, 2008 03:07
GUESTCHINESE... We have professional teachers who have had many years of experience teaching Chinese. We offer tutoring for different levels of Chinese, a variety of course options, and flexible scheduling to meet your needs.
Learn Chinese naturally with dynamic interaction.
Private Tutor - RMB 40/hr Small Class - RMB 20-30/hr
TEL: (028)85554728
E-MAIL:yahoo.com.cn|cdchinesecorner WEB: www.chinesecorner.cn
Feb 26, 2008 21:45
The different between 常常 and 往往.
Both of them mean "often", but 往往 only indicates probability of events. And 常常 not only indicates probability but also indicates frequency. So 常常 can replace 往往 but 往往 just can replace 常常 only when it means "in all probability ".
For example: 希望你常常回家看父母. Only can use 常常. 秋天, 成都往往会下雨. You can use 常常 replace 往往.
Page 1 of 2    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Want to study Chinese in chengdu?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code