Menu
skiing in china?
Dec 24, 2004 10:05
  • GUYDEBYL
i keep reading about snowfields in china. however, i cannot find any information about relatively cheap accomodation like hostels etc. and ski hire. i am prepared to go to any snowfield if i can get a reasonably priced package. I will be starting from Shenzhen. Does anyone have any information?
Dec 24, 2004 10:35
  • TEDDY
Speaking of the skiing in Harbin, Yabuli should be mentioned. Yabuli has a number of separate ski resorts and centers. For beginners, the Windmill Ski Center should be considered. It has over one hundred ski instructors, and several of them are former athletes who hold gold medals from national competitions. Some of them speak Japanese, and some English. For those who are not satisfied with regular ski runs, they could try their skills at the professional runs in Yabuli Ski Resort. This is where professional skiers train themselves.
The most fancy and expensive place you can stay in Yabuli is the Windmill Villa, but budget travelers can also find more modest accommodation. You may also be able to stay more cheaply in the Yabuli town. Hotels here range upwards from a lowest price of RMB70, although these will be hard to reserve prior to arrival and not all take foreigners. For more comprehensive information you can call 0451-2310308.
Post a Reply to: skiing in china?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code