Menu
The youngest but most beautiful street cleaner!
Nov 19, 2007 20:50
  • KATRINA
At 4 or 5 o'clock am, what are you doing? Sleeping soundly, right? But a 12-year old girl has started her work-----cleaning the streets because she is a street cleaner. Why does she clean streets? Her mom suffers a very serious illness. In order to lighten her family's burden, she takes her mom's job---cleaning the streets. After the media reported her deeds, she was famed as the youngest but most beautiful street cleaner.

She reminds me of those only-children. They are spoiled by their parents and never care about anything. Their parents buy whatever they want. However, this little girl is not as lucky as them. She does not have happy childhood.

Maybe, we should not call her the most beautiful street cleaner. Her beauty really shocks us though it is too cruel. After reading what I wrote, what firstly comes up in your mind?

Nov 20, 2007 15:45
  • GRIZ326
It reminded me that my father (when he was 12) got up very early with his dad to deliver milk.

I had it much easier than my dad and children today usually have it much easier than I had it.

The chances are that this young girl will some day turn this difficulty into an advantage.
Nov 20, 2007 20:00
  • KEVIN0518
Really touching! She has no choice but work instead of her mother. I guess that doing cleaning job will become a very unforgettable memory in her mind.
Nov 24, 2007 13:09
  • DAVEC
I wish her luck, hope better days are just around the corner
Nov 24, 2007 20:16
  • ELLEN77
It first makes me think of those inveracious beggars, especially the strong ones, on the street, this is the difference.
Nov 29, 2007 22:15
  • SHESGOTTOBE
Where is she cleaning? I mean what area? Since her story is already out, I'm hoping some charitable people in China are already helping her family. Genuine help, I hope, not just for publicity.
Nov 29, 2007 22:16
  • SHESGOTTOBE
And if I may add, no strings attached. ^_^"
Nov 30, 2007 20:43
  • KATRINA
The news said that this little girl was in somewhere in Chengdu.

Quote: Genuine help, I hope, not just for publicity.

Yes, SHESGOTTOBE. It is sad to read many news said that some guys do good deeds just for publicity. It is reported that two parents have been begging on the streets with their quintuplets. When the woman gave birth to quintuplets, a dry milk factory found this couple and promised to offer fry milk to their four children. However, when those five children were one year old, the factory stopped to offer milk. I just guess that what the dry milk factory have done is just for publicity, not genuine help.
Dec 1, 2007 01:08
  • DESTRUCKDOZ
Thats pretty sad.
Post a Reply to: The youngest but most beautiful street cleaner!
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code