Menu
friendly education
Nov 21, 2007 08:46
Anybody want to teach chinese for english. Only in a casual way. I really don't want a teacher, but more of a friend I can casually talk to and learn along the way. I learn very quickly and can help just as fast.
PEACE AND LOVE
Nov 25, 2007 22:24
Hi,I am a chinese teacher,but i can teach u in a casual way if u want,I am very interested in teaching.We can start now.
hello:ni hao
I am ...wo jiao ....
What`s ur name?ni jiao shen me ming zi
When i check my E-mail ,i can teach u few words^-^,u can take ur time to get move
Nov 30, 2007 09:34
  • SHESGOTTOBE
That is so nice of you, Chineselesson. I would like to learn some Chinese too but it has to be in a casual way since I have other things going on too. Maybe I'll bother you here from time to time. ;-)

By the way, what is the difference between ming and meng?
Dec 1, 2007 09:59
  • LIONPOWER
CHINESEL...,
Many teacher came here and fly away---
Dec 3, 2007 04:50
Chiese is tone language,and it has four basic tones.So it`s hard to answer ur question.ming with second tone means name,ming zi.meng with fourth tone means dream.Is that what u want to know?
Dec 3, 2007 04:52
你(ni)you 我(wo)I 他(ta)he 你们(ni men)you 我们(wo men)we 他们(ta men)they
爸爸(baba)father 妈妈(mama)mother 哥哥(gege)elder brother 姐姐(jie jie)elder sister 弟弟(di di)younger brother 妹妹(mei mei)younger sister
你好吗?means "how are u?ni hao ma?"
the answer is" 我很好 wo hen hao(means I am ok)"
You can use he/they/father /mother/ brother/sister relace you(ni) to get many new sentences such as "ta hao ma?(how is he?)/ta men hao ma?(how are they?)"so on......
and the answer is use the subject what u asked to answer,for instance,answer "ni baba hao ma?" is"wo baba hen hao."
Post a Reply to: friendly education
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code