Menu
Another Joke
Nov 22, 2007 08:13
Did you know that Eagles mate for life? Well one day Harry the Eagle waited at the nest for Mary his darlin of 10 glorious years. He went looking and found her. She had been shot. Dead!
Harry was devastated.
After about six minutes of mourning he decided that he must get himself another mate. But he just might like to cross the feather barrier. So he flew off to find a new mate.
He found a lovely DOVE and brought her back to the nest. The sex was OK but all the DOVE would say is... I am a DOVE I want to Love! I am a DOVE I want to love!
Well this got on Harry's nerves so he kicked the Dove out of the nest and flew off once more to find a mate.
He found a very sexy LOON and brought her back to the nest, again the sex was great, but all the LOON would say is........ I am a LOON, I want to spoon! I am a LOON I want to spoon!
Egads, out with the LOON.
Once more he flew off to find a mate. This time he found a gorgeous DUCK, so He brought the DUCK back to the nest. Again the sex was great, but all the DUCK would say was......well you know.............

>>> Scroll down.

>>>

>>>

>>> No ...... the DUCK didn't say THAT!!!!! That's an awful thing to think!

>>> Scroll a little further

>>>

>>>

>>>

>>> The Duck said, I am a DRAKE you made a MISTAKE.

Alan.

Nov 22, 2007 09:50
  • JCNILE123
Alan,

I think you are going out of park boundaries, not too funny.

Hope you do not blow a fuse over it.
Nov 23, 2007 01:04
  • DAVEC
It is funny Alan but should we have so many jokes on a culture/travel forum? Not everyone finds our humour funny, I did though.
Nov 23, 2007 01:38
I try to inject some humour into most of my post's, it's the way I am, yes some subjects are more serious and I will treat those differently.
Alan
Nov 23, 2007 02:47
  • YEMMIE
Alan,

I always enjoy your posts. Humor is what makes life enjoyable. Don't curb your tendencies on my account.

Yemmie
Nov 23, 2007 09:49
  • JCNILE123
I hope my OPINION on the subject is not use to promote hidden emotions.

Alan, I don’t offer you my account, I know you are a man on your own,

I am sure you most know by know that not all jokes are necessary appealing and or funny

Like everybody else, I like to read your humorous jokes, but please take no offense if one day I let you know that I think one or your jokes are not just humorous, after all is just one more opinion of the many about a simple joke.

Maybe next time I need to give me a six-pack to see humor where humor is not, beer is magic!
Aug 19, 2014 03:49
  • XOLLOX
“Don't answer the door in a wedding dress and veil, he might not think you're joking.”
― Amy Sedaris, I Like You: Hospitality Under the Influence
Nov 28, 2015 09:09
GUEST90130 A girl to a piano teacher: "Can you teach me how to play the Wedding March by Richard Wagner?"

Piano teacher: "sure, it's so lovely...we can set up class schedule convenient to your schedule...by the way, are you getting married?"

Girl: "no, I just want to be able to play it at my best friend's wedding"

Teacher: "that's so nice"

They set up a class schedule, and after 3 weeks of studies, the teacher said: "I don't know how to say it...you are not learning fast enough and I'm afraid you won't be able to play this at your best friend's wedding"

Girl: "Don't be silly and don't worry about that...he hasn't proposed yet!"
Feb 24, 2017 04:47
  • TRIPTAPTOE
its not like a real....!!
Post a Reply to: Another Joke
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code