Menu
visa
Nov 24, 2007 18:02
hi everyone well i have just returned from china i enjoyed it very very much.exept im lost without my girlfriend. she is appling for auk visa this week i hope that she will get it. as anyone had any problems getting a uk visa.---if she can not get one i want to go back to china and work so we can be with each other.--so if anyone can help me getting work in the beijing area either teaching or hotel work please get in touch ,you will make two people very happy. like i say i enjoyed my time in china and the culture and the food,best regards to you all
michael friend
uk
Nov 25, 2007 07:01
  • APAULT
If you search back thru past threads you will see that normally teaching jobs are easy to get if you are a native speaker (yes, it seems u r), and u have a BA degree. If not it can be a bit harder, but not impossible. Look at the online job ads... you will find the sites with a 'teach english china' search. I usually recommend starting with anesl.com (Angelina's Cafe) because it is so well set out. Then for work visas... search in the forums again... we have spelt it out quite recently. Then coem back with anything that you are having difficulty with.

Good luck.
Post a Reply to: visa
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code